Bruckner - Symphony No. 4 (1874 original Version) - Young, Philharmoniker Hamburg [Oehms]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 29, 2015 by macropusin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Bruckner - Symphony No. 4 (1874 original Version) - Young, Philharmoniker Hamburg [Oehms] (Size: 339.34 MB)
 CDImage.cue940 bytes
 CDImage.flac315 MB
 CDImage.log5.18 KB
 info.txt12.88 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Cover.jpg33.51 KB
 Back.jpg1.93 MB
 booklet.pdf21.1 MB
 Cover.jpg1.25 MB

Description

Bruckner: Symphony No. 4 in Eb Major 'Romantic'
Original Version
Hamburg Philharmonic, Simone Young

Simone Young has taken the musical world by surprise with her intense and passionate readings of Bruckner’s symphonies No’s. 2 & 3. Her partnership with the Hamburg Philharmonic is leading to what is surely one of the great Bruckner recording projects of recent years. This recording of Bruckner’s symphony No. 4 promises to be as superb as the two previous releases.

“…Simone Young is so persuasive that you may end up feeling the Bruckner was nearer the mark in 1874 that most of us had guessed.” BBC Music Magazine, October 2008 ****

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
339.34 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Bruckner - Symphony No. 4 (1874 original Version) - Young, Philharmoniker Hamburg [Oehms]

All Comments

Thank you for the Simone Young Bruckner CDs! The only one I have on CD is #2, so your uploads of #3 & 4 are welcome. Do you also have #8?
I have all except Sym No 1
I'm looking forward to any more you can upload, especially #8, which is also the rarely heard original version.