Bryan Adams - Reckless (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on July 16, 2015 by ADHDerbyin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Bryan Adams - Reckless (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC] (Size: 251.51 MB)
 05. Somebody.flac31.04 MB
 01. One Night Love Affair.flac30.11 MB
 10. Ain't Gonna Cry.flac28.27 MB
 09. Long Gone.flac26.25 MB
 04. Heaven.flac25.53 MB
 03. Run To You.flac24.48 MB
 06. Summer Of '69.flac24.34 MB
 02. She's Only Happy When She's Dancin'.flac23 MB
 08. It's Only Love (with Tina Turner).flac21.03 MB
 07. Kids Wanna Rock.flac17.17 MB
 Cover.jpg281.75 KB
 _Readme.txt2.89 KB

Description

Bryan Adams - Reckless (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

I'm a big surround music fan and created these albums so I can listen them in surround through headphones on a portable player. I like to share them with you and hope that you'll enjoy them too! If you like this release and have a minute to spare, all feedback and support is very appreciated. You can find my releases at https://kat.cr/usearch/user:ADHDerby/

Dolby Headphone, sometimes referred to as Mobile Surround, is a technology which allows you to listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with surround effects using any set of two channel stereo headphones. The sources of this release are surround versions of the tracks ripped from the Blu-ray (30th Anniversary Edition).

Genre: Rock
Style: Pop Rock
Release Date: Nov 10, 2014
Original Release: Nov 5, 1984
Labels: A&M Records, Universal Music Enterprises
Source: Blu-ray 96/24 5.1 LPCM
Resampler: Adobe Audition
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Codec: FLAC

Reckless is the fourth studio album by Canadian singer and songwriter Bryan Adams. The album was co-produced by Adams and Bob Clearmountain, and it was one of Adams' most successful solo albums. The album was a huge international hit, selling over five million units in the United States alone. It was the first Canadian album to sell more than one million units within Canada. The album reached number one on the Billboard 200 and reached high positions on record charts worldwide. In total the album has sold more than 12 million copies worldwide.

Six singles were released from the album: "Run to You", "Somebody", "Heaven", "Summer of '69", "One Night Love Affair", and "It's Only Love". All six singles made the top 15 on the US Billboard Hot 100, a feature that at the time had been accomplished previously only by Michael Jackson's Thriller and Bruce Springsteen's Born In The USA.

In 2008, Adams was quoted as saying: "'Summer of '69' - I think it's timeless because it's about making love in the summertime. There is a slight misconception it's about a year, but it's not. '69' has nothing to do about a year, it has to do with a sexual position ... At the end of the song the lyric says that it's me and my baby in a 69. You'd have to be pretty thick in the ears if you couldn't get that lyric."

A 30th Anniversary edition of the album, featuring previously unreleased material and a brand new 5.1 surround mix, was released on 10 November 2014 in both four and two-disc editions. The Reckless 30th Anniversary Tour also took place in November 2014, consisting of eleven exclusive arena shows in the United Kingdom.

Tracklist:

01. One Night Love Affair (4:31)
02. She's Only Happy When She's Dancin' (3:15)
03. Run To You (3:54)
04. Heaven (4:02)
05. Somebody (4:46)
06. Summer Of '69 (3:36)
07. Kids Wanna Rock (2:36)
08. It's Only Love (3:15)
09. Long Gone (3:58)
10. Ain't Gonna Cry (4:04)

Cheers,

ADHDerby

Sharing Widget

Download torrent