buck owens his buckaroos i ve got a tiger by the tail

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 7, 2007 by in Music
Torrent verified.

buck owens his buckaroos i ve got a tiger by the tail (Size: 45.24 MB)
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 01-I've Got A Tiger By The Tail.mp33.11 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 02-Trouble And Me.mp32.71 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 03- Let The Sad Times Roll.mp33.16 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 04-Wham Bam.mp32.86 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 05-If You Fall Out Of Love With Me.mp33.21 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 06- Fallin' For You.mp32.88 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 07-We're Gonna Let The Good Times Roll.mp33.18 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 08-The Band Keeps Playin' On.mp34.26 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 09-Streets Of Laredo.mp34.12 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 10-Cryin' Time.mp33.53 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 11-A Maiden's Prayer.mp33.6 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 12-Memphis.mp33.45 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - 13-This Ol' Heart (Live).mp31.76 MB
 Buck Owens & His Buckaroos -14- Act Naturally (Live).mp33.41 MB
 f61177ot42m.jpg11.68 KB

Description

Buck Owens & His Buckaroos - I\'ve Got a Tiger by the TailrnrnOriginal Release Date: March 1, 1965 /192 kbpsrnrn1. I\'ve Got A Tiger By The Tailrn2. Trouble And Mern3. Let The Sad Times Roll Onrn4. Wham Bamrn5. If You Fall Out Of Love With Mern6. Fallin\' For You Listen Listenrn7. We\'re Gonna Let The Good Times Rollrn8. The Band Keeps Playin\' Onrn9. Streets Of Laredorn10. Cryin\' Timern11. A Maiden\'s Prayerrn12. Memphisrn13. This Ol\' Heart (Live Version)rn14. Act Naturally (Live Version)rnrnThe great Buck Owens virtually dominated the country singles chart in the 1960s, carving his success by being the first truly "alternative" country artist, one who eschewed the dominant "Nashville Sound" of the time in favor of rock-hard honky-tonk. But Owens was also one of the first acts to have a consistently strong impact on the country album charts, rolling up (literally) dozens of long-play smashes (as many as three a year) throughout the decade. Although most of them revolved around his current hit single, his 1960s albums for Capitol are almost all outstanding and much more than mere filler. This 1965 gem remains close to the top of the list. The urgent title track, Owens\'s signature tune, was inspired by the Esso slogan ("Put a tiger in your tank") and sat atop the chart for five weeks, while the flip-side ballad, "Cryin\' Time," was a top 10 hit for Ray Charles. Also here are two bonus live cuts, a Bob Wills instrumental, the cowboy story "Streets of Laredo," and a churning version of Chuck Berry\'s "Memphis," which sheds light on the country tendencies of rock & roll\'s pioneer.rnrnProduct DescriptionrnThis 14-track CD reissue By Sundazed brings together the original Capitol tracks from that album along with two live bonus tracks \'This Ol\' Heart\' and \'Act Naturally.\' 1995.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
45.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
buck owens his buckaroos i ve got a tiger by the tail