Buddy Guy - This is Buddy Guy [Live] (1968)

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on March 30, 2016 by Harlem150in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Buddy Guy - This is Buddy Guy [Live] (1968) (Size: 364.08 MB)
 Cover.jpg89.34 KB
 06 24 Hours Of The Day.flac18.01 MB
 02 The Things I Used To Do.flac21.87 MB
 01 I Got My Eyes On You.flac24.21 MB
 07 You Were Wrong.flac29.56 MB
 04 Knock On Wood.flac31.86 MB
 09 Watermelon Man [Bonus Track].flac35.01 MB
 05 I Had A Dream Last Knight.flac36.57 MB
 03 (You Give Me) Fever.flac37.25 MB
 10 Crazy 'Bout You [Bonus Track].flac41.14 MB
 11 Slow Blues [Bonus Track].flac43.49 MB
 08 I'm Not The Best.flac45.03 MB

Description

On "This Is Buddy Guy," Buddy reminds us that is he much more than a one trick pony. Nobody's ever doubted his place among the best blues guitarists off all time, but let's not forget his deeply soulful vocals, or his ability to command a stage. Yes, this is Buddy Guy the showman, backed by a big, funky, soulful band. Buddy's always liked a big sound, as evidenced by even his earliest Chess sides. He also loves to shut his eyes and lose himself in the lyrics, which he can deliver with a passion and sincerity that even masters like B.B. can't match. His singing can send shivers down your spine, much like Muddy's once did. Of course, he can work up a mean guitar solo in the blink of an eye, just to remind us exactly who we're dealing with here. Buddy has the whole package, and it's all on display here. I love the whole CD, but his interpretations of "Fever" and "Knock on Wood" really stand out. As others have pointed out, this isn't a blistering guitar performance. This is a slight departure from what you might expect, but it works. It's blues and soul and funk and rock. It's Buddy through and through. This is the real deal. This is Buddy Guy!

Track list:

1. I Got My Eyes on You

2. The Things I Used To Do

3. Fever

4. Knock on Wood

5. I Had a Dream Last Night

6. 24 Hour of the Day

7. You Were Wrong

8. I'm Not the Best

9. Watermelon Man [Bonus Track]

10. Crazy 'Bout You [Bonus Track]

11. Slow Blues [Bonus Track]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
364.08 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Buddy Guy - This is Buddy Guy [Live] (1968)