Buddy Hackett 1983 HBO Routine - Live and Uncensored MP4

seeders: 7
leechers: 11
Added on March 7, 2015 by RussWillin Movies
Torrent verified.

Buddy Hackett 1983 HBO Routine - Live and Uncensored MP4 (Size: 218.18 MB)
 Hackett.mp4218.18 MB

Description

image image

Buddy Hackett 1983 HBO Routine - Live and Uncensored

I've been looking for a copy of this show for a long time and finally found one! I converted it from VHS so there is some distortion and a few lines here and there but this is still a good watchable copy of what I feel is one of the funniest routine's of all time. I look forward to any comments on this, my first torrent.

Here's a review:

Watching Buddy Hackett's uncensored routines a quarter of a century after they were recorded and when a lot of the taboos that he broke in them are even longer gone is an odd experience. He's tremendously funny, in face and form and voice and his material is very funny.... but how much of its original humor is worthwhile? He tells dirty stories, he does fake Chinese accents, but at least part of the humor is due to taboo words: 'ass' 'dick' 'fart', 'shit'..... most of the taboo words that George Carlin finally laid to rest with his Seven words you can't say on TV' routine.

So what are you left with? A funny voice, a funny face, a manner of speaking to the audience honed in ten thousand night club shows..... yes, even when you discount the fact that I am of an age to understand, to *feel* the fun of saying these words, it's still very funny.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
218.18 MB
seeders:7
leechers:11
Buddy Hackett 1983 HBO Routine - Live and Uncensored MP4