Build a Lot 8 - Mysteries

seeders: 13
leechers: 1
Added on August 17, 2013 by ashmckayin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Build a Lot 8 - Mysteries (Size: 204.1 MB)
 Buildalot8.rez201.43 MB
 Buildalot8.exe2.66 MB
 D3DX9.dll3.6 KB
 Serial - NFO.txt519 bytes
 start_game.bat65 bytes

Description

Get ready for some spine-tingling fun in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries! Work with eccentric members of the Graves Family to build, buy and flip houses in each of their eerie neighborhoods. Look for cryptic clues and earn fun achievements as you unearth the family's peculiar talents, odd hobbies and questionable pasts. With three campaigns to play, it won't take long for to you discover that some family secrets can't stay buried forever.

Play through 65 mysterious levels
Eerily entertaining ambiance
Unlock fun achievements
Get back to basics with Build-a-lot

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
204.1 MB
seeders:13
leechers:1
Build a Lot 8 - Mysteries

Screenshots

Build a Lot 8 - Mysteries screenshot

All Comments

It should store them automatically, I don't recall needing to allow access to the internet to register it, but then again I have all permissions allowed, so I rarely get asked to allow access to the net.
My advice would be to allow it access for it to register. Good luck and I hope you'll be able to play without having to re-enter your details every time.
thanks
No, this does not have a virus, please read the other comments and replies.
Please note the reply to hpunetha, they seem to be having the same issue.
It works fine but i have to put registration details everytime i start the game to make it work.
It should store them automatically, I don't recall needing to allow access to the internet to register it, but then again I have all permissions allowed, so I rarely get asked to allow access to the net.
Works just fine
Love these games thanks
virusssssssssssssss
wow, now I feel special, an anonymous calling me an asshole, thank you, but if you bothered to read the other comments you'll see that it actually doesn't