seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on April 12, 2012 by wizard89in Movies
Torrent verified.

Bullhead (2011) (Size: 2.05 GB)
 Rundskop.2011.BRRip.XviD.5rFF.avi2.05 GB
 Rundskop.2011.BRRip.XviD.5rFF.srt67.44 KB

Description

The young Limburg cattle farmer Jacky Vanmarsenille is approached by an unscrupulous veterinarian to make a shady deal with a notorious West-Flemish beef trader. But the assassination of a federal policeman, and an unexpected confrontation with a mysterious secret from Jacky's past, set in motion a chain of events with farreaching consequences. BULLHEAD is an exciting tragedy about fate, lost innocence and friendship, about crime and punishment, but also about conflicting desires and the irreversibility of a man's destiny.
Source: IMDB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.05 GB
seeders:9
leechers:4
Bullhead (2011)

Screenshots

Bullhead (2011) screenshot

All Comments

Great movie, great quality. Subs are included.
THANK U
Well done, good upload, with english subs ...great movie!
subs in english are bang on, thanks
not in english but thx for subtitles
English subtitles come with it and they work just fine
This was a real headache for me. At first when I tested the movie to see if it had subtitles. It was fine. Subtitles were there. An hour later when settled down to watch it. Subtitles were gone! I saw the instructions on somebodies comments on how to download subs...& I tried downloading them, but my lap top started acting strange and I had to re-boot a few times. I didnt trust that download. But the quality of the movie looked good. A shame cos I was looking forward to that movie.