BusyCal - 2.5.3 [Intel/K]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 6, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

BusyCal - 2.5.3 [Intel/K] (Size: 9.88 MB)
 BusyCal 2.5.3.zip9.88 MB

Description

Name: BusyCal
Version: - 2.5.3

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K

OS version: 10.8 or higher
64 bit
iCloud, Google, Exchange, or CalDAV account

Link for more information: http://www.busymac.com/busycal/index.html

BusyCal is an award winning calendar app that provides powerful time-saving productivity tools in a friendly, personalized, easy-to-use package.

BusyCal's unique and powerful features include customizable calendar views, scrolling Month and Week views, an integrated Info Panel for quickly viewing and editing events, integrated To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed, custom font sizes and styles, graphics, live weather feeds and moon phases, and a menu bar app for quick access to the current day's events and weather.

BusyCal supports iCloud, Exchange, Google Calendar, and other CalDAV servers, enabling you to sync and share your calendars through the cloud with other Macs running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app on OS X, as well as iPhones and iPads running the built-in Calendar app on iOS.

And more...

Whats new:

• Fixed Mavericks related bugs
• Fixed Google sync-collection bug that causes initial sync not to complete
• Fixed Google Inbox bug when subscribed to multiple calendars that contain the same meeting
• Added search filter to time zone dialog
• Time zone list remembers recently used time zones
• Disable swiping gesture on magic mouse when hovering over info panel
• Fixed line height problem when displaying emoji characters in title of all-day event (banner)
• Improved sorting of To Dos in calendar (sorts by due date, priority, title)
• Display up to two holidays per day (used to be one)
• Fixed inbox crash when meeting location updated
• Fixed new iCloud case-sensitive lowercase login bug
• Set relative To Do Alarms to absolute time for compatibility with iCloud and iOS 7 Reminders
• Support managed attachments on iCloud and other CalDAV Servers
• Support timezones by reference on iCloud and other CalDAV Servers
• Recover from Exchange temporary mailbox errors
• Ignore bogus Exchange timezone offsets on date-only events
• Repair orphaned detached events on CalDAV, WebDAV and ics import
• Don't store asserted deletions for synthetic WebDAV calendars
• Fixed bug when creating meetings on Yahoo calendar
• Fixed Command-Up/Down-Arrow keyboard navigation in Notes field
• Fixed conflict that occurrs when dismissing a stale alarm for a deleted event
• Other miscellaneous bug fixes

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.88 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
BusyCal - 2.5.3 [Intel/K]

All Comments

trial version.
Did not open with Mavericks
System Preferences --> Security & Privacy --> Allowed from --> (select) Anywhere
Wanted to say thanks, this app looks fantastic! feels a lot better than the native calendar app. Seems like everything is working, thought the "buy now" option is still available as mentioned by others so wondering if this is cracked. either way fantastic job, looking forward to testing this out over the next month
Thanks, sorry this doesn't work for you :(
My 2 cents would be to leave it, just clarify that it's a demo after you've tested it for yourself & can confirm. K or no K, I'd bet that this is still useful to some.
As always, I appreciate the time/effort that
Try Fantastical, it's awesome :)
Yeah agreed, that's what I've been using. This seems better for functionality, while Fantastical is more aesthetically pleasing (a little resource intensive imo though). Thanks again :)
I appreciate the effort uploader, but this just seems to be the trial version. Are we sure this is K'd?
Sorry about that... haven't tested it to be honest.