C J Sansom ~ [Shardlake 04] - Revelation *** Matthew Shardlake is working on the case of a teenage boy locked in the Bedlam hospital for the insane when

seeders: 16
leechers: 6
Added on May 8, 2016 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

C J Sansom ~ [Shardlake 04] - Revelation *** Matthew Shardlake is working on the case of a teenage boy locked in the Bedlam hospital for the insane when (Size: 581.03 MB)
 C.J._Sansom.jpg5.94 KB
 Revelation - 001.mp315.5 MB
 Revelation - 002.mp315.86 MB
 Revelation - 003.mp315.3 MB
 Revelation - 004.mp315.43 MB
 Revelation - 005.mp38.88 MB
 Revelation - 006.mp315.4 MB
 Revelation - 007.mp319.43 MB
 Revelation - 008.mp311.18 MB
 Revelation - 009.mp314.84 MB
 Revelation - 010.mp38.81 MB
 Revelation - 011.mp310.58 MB
 Revelation - 012.mp314.13 MB
 Revelation - 013.mp313.21 MB
 Revelation - 014.mp311.31 MB
 Revelation - 015.mp313.23 MB
 Revelation - 016.mp310.11 MB
 Revelation - 017.mp39.92 MB
 Revelation - 018.mp312.01 MB
 Revelation - 019.mp311.74 MB
 Revelation - 020.mp314.68 MB
 Revelation - 021.mp38.19 MB
 Revelation - 022.mp313.19 MB
 Revelation - 023.mp310.28 MB
 Revelation - 024.mp316.74 MB
 Revelation - 025.mp39.95 MB
 Revelation - 026.mp313.6 MB
 Revelation - 027.mp312.66 MB
 Revelation - 028.mp315.99 MB
 Revelation - 029.mp312.1 MB

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:- OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Message

General Information
Book............................Revelation
Series Name................Shardlake
Series No.....................04
Author.........................C.J. Sansom
Narrator.......................Steven Crossley
Unabridged..................Yes
Genre..........................Historical Fiction
Publisher......................MacMillan Audio

File Information
Source.........................eDownloaded DRM protected (Digital Rights Management) 64 Kb File
# of MP3 files...............47 Chapterised File
Total Runtime..............21 Hours 2 Minutes
Encoder.......................Lame 3.99r
Converted to................64 Kb | CBR | 44,100 Hz | Mono with DRM Removed
Total Size.....................581 MB
Converted By...............OldScotsman
Date Converted............11-May-2015
ID3 Tags......................Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

If you would like to try another C.J. Sansom Audio Book I have uploaded, just click the title below.
Winter in Madrid
Dominion
Shardlake 04 - Revelation

ABOUT THE BOOK
Spring, 1543. King Henry VIII is wooing Lady Catherine Parr, whom he wants for his sixth wife. But this time the object of his affections is resisting. Archbishop Cranmer and the embattled Protestant faction at court are watching keenly, for Lady Catherine is known to have reformist sympathies.
Matthew Shardlake, meanwhile, is working on the case of a teenage boy, a religious maniac locked in the Bedlam hospital for the insane. Should he be released to his parents, when his terrifying actions could lead to him being burned as a heretic? When an old friend is horrifically murdered Shardlake promises his widow, for whom he has long had complicated feelings, to bring the killer to justice. His search leads him to both Cranmer and Catherine Parr - and with the dark prophecies of the Book of Revelation.
As London's Bishop Bonner prepares a purge of Protestants Shardlake, together with his assistant, Jack Barak, and his friend, Guy Malton, follow the trail of a series of horrific murders that shake them to the core, and which are already bringing frenzied talk of witchcraft and a demonic possession - for what else would the Tudor mind make of a serial killer . . .?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
C.J. Sansom came to prominence with his series set in the reign of Henry VIII in the 16th century, whose main character is the hunchbacked lawyer Matthew Shardlake. Shardlake works on commission initially from Thomas Cromwell in Dissolution and Dark Fire and then Thomas Cranmer in Sovereign.
His most recent novel, Winter in Madrid, is a spy thriller set in Spain in 1940.
Sansom was educated at the University of Birmingham, where he took a BA and then a PhD in history. After working in a variety of jobs, he decided to retrain as a solicitor. He practised for a while in Sussex as a lawyer for the disadvantaged, then he quit in order to work full-time as a writer.

ABOUT THE READER
Steven Crossley is an English actor and graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London and has since established an acting career on both sides of the Atlantic in theatre, TV, film and radio; performing with distinguished Theatre companies in New York and London. A highly experienced narrator, he has won a number of prestigious awards for his powerful performances.
His audio book performances cover an eclectic range of subjects in both fiction and non-fiction, from thrillers, mysteries, classics and histories to children's fantasy and biographies. "From recording books, I am constantly reminding myself I am speaking to somebody," he comments. "If you're on stage, you have a tendency to talk at somebody. When I'm in the studio, I remind myself to communicate with somebody. Hopefully that's fed my acting."
His memories of people, their mannerisms, and ways of speaking have proven to be invaluable references for him in the studio. "When I'm creating a character, I think of people I know. I don't impersonate them, I just think of them while I'm reading. It helps to have a clear image of the character, and that image is always aided by the writer.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.
biggrin

This Audiobook was converted and uploaded by OldScotsman

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
581.03 MB
seeders:16
leechers:6
C J Sansom ~ [Shardlake 04] - Revelation *** Matthew Shardlake is working on the case of a teenage boy locked in the Bedlam hospital for the insane when