C. S. Lakin - Fatal Flaws of Fiction Writing [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]

seeders: 8
leechers: 8
Added on July 12, 2016 by TheDelsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

C. S. Lakin - Fatal Flaws of Fiction Writing [Delshady Digital] [EPUB] (Size: 705.84 KB)
 C. S. Lakin - Fatal Flaws of Fiction Writing [Delshady Digital].epub705.84 KB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
ANY RATING WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

If you want more books from me, you can click this link to see my library.
You can also find a way to download my DMCA'ed books through there.
If this eBook by any chance is broken or missing some parts.
Please click this link to
send me a massage.

Don't fall victim to the 12 fatal flaws of fiction writing

Fiction writers often struggle to improve their craft

And the biggest challenge comes from the inability to see what isn’t working. The prose feels off. The scene isn’t gelling. The dialogue sounds stilted or clunky. But they don’t know why or how to fix it.

This book lays it all out

5 Editors Tackle the Twelve Fatal Flaws of Fiction Writing demonstrates the deadly dozen pitfalls on the road to a strong story, along with revisions that show writers exactly how to avoid novel failure.

No other writing craft book offers such detailed instruction in how to spot and remedy the major flaws of fiction writing.

This in-depth guide to self-editing is an invaluable resource for any writer of any genre. It shows, not just tells, how to write better fiction. Using it, you’ll be armed with the tools and skills you need to conquer the twelve fatal flaws of fiction writing.

Don’t be left in the dark. Learn what causes these flaws and apply the fixes in your own stories.

No one need suffer novel failure. You don’t have to be brilliant or talented to write strong fiction. You just need to be forewarned and forearmed to be able to tackle these culprits. And this book will give you all the weapons and knowledge you need.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
705.84 KB
seeders:8
leechers:8
C. S. Lakin - Fatal Flaws of Fiction Writing [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]