Cafe del Mar, Vol. 3 (1996) VBR

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on March 2, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Cafe del Mar, Vol. 3 (1996) VBR (Size: 118.44 MB)
 05 Emotions Of Paradise.mp312.28 MB
 11 Dust of Life [Swoop Edit].mp311.11 MB
 04 Blue Bar.mp310.35 MB
 10 Redemption Song.mp310.3 MB
 07 Panama Bazaar.mp310.25 MB
 01 Walking On Air.mp39.47 MB
 12 My Freedom.mp39.45 MB
 02 Tones [Café del Mar Version].mp39.08 MB
 08 Dusk.mp38.71 MB
 09 Asia.mp38.44 MB
 03 Sueño Con Mexico.mp38.09 MB
 13 Last Picture Show.mp35.91 MB
 06 Nights Interlude [Original Version].mp34.94 MB
 Café del Mar, Vol. 3.jpg67.58 KB

Description

Cafe del Mar, Vol. 3

Year 1996

Tracks
1. Walking On Air-Jose Padilla
2. Tones-Nova Nova
3. Sueno Con Mexico-Pat Metheny
4. Blue Bar-Afterlife
5. Emotions Of Paradise-Miro
6. Nights Interlude-Nightmares On Wax
7. Panama Bazaar-Eight Wave
8. Dusk-Pressure Drop
9. Asia-Alex Neri
10. Redemption Song-Moodswings
11. Dust Of Life-Fazed Idjuts
12. My Freedom-Beat Foundation
13. Last Picture Show-Heavyshift

What a great record! To be honest, I was a bit hesitant in getting vol.3 since it was the only one of the Cafe Del Mar series to be "domesticated" in the U.S. which normally means bad things. When I put this CD in for the first time I was just blown away at the beauty on this disc. Out of all the Cafe Del Mar series, this one has the smoothest blend of music.but it is more consistent and flows well. The first four tracks are a very relaxing set of ambient/balearic tunes that really elevate the listener. These tracks are not only relaxing but are very beautiful and deeply satisfying. I personally love Nova Nova's "Tones" (Track 2). It is a piano solo that moves in and out with sweeping emotion. Pat Meheny follows next with a nice island/flamenco/guitar track that really takes you away. Miro's earlier paradise, a slower more "enigma-esque" groove follows and brings beats into the picture so that others can follow while still maintaining that pensive, relaxed mood. Jose Padilla has weaved a web of magic on this disc that can only be "Cafe del Mar". I am continually amazed by Jose's eclectic taste in music. If you haven't bought any of the series, try this one if you'd like a mellow introduction to the series, they're all amazing and this is the ONLY compilation series I have ever heard such consistency on.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
118.44 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Cafe del Mar, Vol. 3 (1996) VBR