Calculate Linux Desktop Version 12.03 64 bit edition

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on October 17, 2012 by cybersapienin Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

Calculate Linux Desktop Version 12.03 64 bit edition (Size: 2.04 GB)
 cld-12.0.3-x86_64.iso2.04 GB

Description

This is the very fastest type of Linux distribution in the world. It's 64 bit, and source, not binary based. What that means is that you can custom re-compile the kernel, or core of the OS, as well as custom compile (and automatically compile in an optimized fashion based on your makefile) using the emerge command. Change the line in make.conf that contains march, to march=native. You can also decrease or increase number of parallel jobs to 7 or 8 if you have 4 physical and 4 logical processors as found in the Intel I7 series.

It is a downloadable ISO that this torrent downloads to your computer, and either burned as a bootable DVD or written to a USB drive, using special flash drive utilities.

Please google calculate linux for the home page, and look up "bodycode" on the Calculate forums to see my questions about problems and completed answers by other very excellent individuals, which wiill teach you how to overcome the initial errors as found in the cl-kernel compile utility (first thing you shoul do!). You should also alter your make.conf file as well, and env2 file, READ MY STUFF ON THE FORUMS AS WELL AS their "WORKING WITH LINUX" on the bottom of their web page. In the install and upgrade doc sections.
It has an installer, a gorgeous KDE desktop, and a pretty large selection of downloadable software that you CUSTOM COMPILE TO YOUR MACHINE!

PS: When you boot to the ISO and get to the install screen, try to identify your video card, and select one of the F keys (video) and select a card closest to your own, as well as another F key to select your region. That should make the boot and install process very smooth.

This is the FIRST upload here of Calculate Linux Desktop version 12.03, enjoy. Because this IS enjoyable :) Geek on brothers and sisters! This is COMPLETELY GPL, totally free OS software.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.04 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Calculate Linux Desktop Version 12.03 64 bit edition