Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions (6th Edition) + Solutions Manual (2015) by Ron Larson, Bruce H. Edwards [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 10
leechers: 8
Added on May 5, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions (6th Edition) + Solutions Manual (2015) by Ron Larson, Bruce H. Edwards [Dr.Soc] (Size: 63.84 MB)
 Calculus_ Early Transcendental Functions (6th Edition 2015) by Ron Larson, Bruce H. Edwards.pdf47.97 MB
 Calculus_ Early Transcendental Functions 6th Edition Instructor's Solutions Manual (2015).pdf15.87 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions (6th edition) + Solutions Manual By Ron Larson, Bruce Edwards
2015 | 1312 Pages | ISBN: 1285774779 | PDF | 52 MB + 12 MB

Designed for the three-semester engineering calculus course, Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions, Sixth Edition, continues to offer instructors and students innovative teaching and learning resources. The Larson team always has two main objectives for text revisions: to develop precise, readable materials for students that clearly define and demonstrate concepts and rules of calculus; and to design comprehensive teaching resources for instructors that employ proven pedagogical techniques and save time. The Larson/Edwards Calculus program offers a solution to address the needs of any calculus course and any level of calculus student. Every edition from the first to the sixth of Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions has made the mastery of traditional calculus skills a priority, while embracing the best features of new technology and, when appropriate, calculus reform ideas.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
63.84 MB
seeders:10
leechers:8
Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions (6th Edition) + Solutions Manual (2015) by Ron Larson, Bruce H. Edwards [Dr.Soc]