Call Me Lucky 2015 1080p Bluray x265 HEVC 6CH Vid24x7

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
Added on October 22, 2015 by Vid24x7in Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Call Me Lucky 2015 1080p Bluray x265 HEVC 6CH Vid24x7 (Size: 1.9 GB)
 Call Me Lucky.2015.1080p.Bluray.x265.HEVC.6CH.Vid24x7.mkv1.9 GB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes

Description

Poster:

Synopsis:
Barry Crimmins is pissed. His hellfire brand of comedy has rained verbal lightning bolts on American audiences and politicians for decades, yet you've probably never heard of him. But once you've experienced Bobcat Goldthwait's brilliant character portrait of him and heard Crimmins's secret, you will never forget him. From his unmistakable bullish frame came a scathingly ribald stand-up style that took early audiences by force. Through stark, smart observation and judo-like turns of phrase, Crimmins's rapid-fire comedy was a war on ignorance and complacency in '80s America at the height of an ill-considered foreign policy. Crimmins discusses another side of his character, revealing in detail a dark and painful past that inspired his life-changing campaign of activism in the hope of saving others from a similar experience. Interviews with comics like Margaret Cho and Marc Maron illustrate Crimmins's love affair with comedy and his role in discovering and supporting the development of many of today's stars. As a venerated member of America's comic community, Crimmins could be your newest national treasure. Just don't tell him that.

Media Information:
Format : Matroska at 2 584 Kbps
Length : 1.90 GiB for 1h 45mn
Video #1 : HEVC at 2 084 Kbps
Aspect : 1920 x 808 at 23.976 fps
Audio #2 : AC-3 at 448 Kbps
Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz

Screenshots:

Releaser Note:
Use latest version of VLC, DIVX Player or Media Player Classic (MPC) to play the HEVC codec. Thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.9 GB
seeders:3
leechers:5
Call Me Lucky 2015 1080p Bluray x265 HEVC 6CH Vid24x7