Call Of Duty 2 [Multiplayer only] -RELOADED [by fliPpoo!?]

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on January 15, 2009 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call Of Duty 2 [Multiplayer only] -RELOADED [by fliPpoo!?] (Size: 1.74 GB)
 Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer.exe1.74 GB

Description

.....................................................................................

.....................................................................................

.......................................................................................................Date:...2009 15 January .........................................

..................Size:...1.73GB ..................................................

..................Ripped:.Singleplayer..............................................

..................Ripper:.fliPpo....................................................

..................Version:1.0......................................................

Comes with easy extractor. No need to install! Apply reg keys if u havent played Cod2 on computer what u are using otherways it will fail.

You can use it on memorystick!

Virus free of course!

When finished downloading let it seed!

First torrent got littlebit problems and it wasen't working with every server sorry for that but i fixed all bad things and now it should be OK! I already have tested this with 5 computers and it was working with all them and with all servers!

You can use your own key by editing registerfile wich comes with this!

Comes with list of cracked servers!Now u can play 1.2 and 1.3 also with this! Download this joEs patch switcher and u can easyly just 1 click and it will change to 1.2 or 1.3! And u can change it back to 1.0 allways when u want!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4504215/Call_of_Duty_2_Patch_Switcher_-_switch_between_1.0__1.2__and_1.3

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.74 GB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Call Of Duty 2 [Multiplayer only] -RELOADED [by fliPpoo!?]

Trailer

All Comments

i want only multiplayer but if i can play on servers how to get cracked servers :D
Mutliplayer works fine, but you need to play on cracked servers. Check out the links in the .nfo file... I use QTracker, and load the cracked servers master list into QTracker.
how to i get cracked servers :D
No multiplayer...
hmm good!!!!! no virus no malware ,
Doesn't connect to servers but still installed perfectly.