Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Atlas Pro Edition [v1.10.0.1 | Update 5] [RUS | ENG | MULTi] w/ DLCs SteamRip by Let'sPlay

seeders: 197
leechers: 618
Added on February 5, 2015 by JHNPL.XXIIin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Atlas Pro Edition [v1.10.0.1 | Update 5] [RUS | ENG | MULTi] w/ DLCs SteamRip by Let'sPlay (Size: 47.54 GB)
 data-5.bin10.1 GB
 Data-4.bin9.61 GB
 Data-3.bin9.42 GB
 data-2.bin9.29 GB
 Data-1.bin9.1 GB
 setup.exe5.45 MB
 crack.bin766.54 KB
 Data-Steam.bin50.64 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe9.8 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 DXSETUP.exe292.84 KB

Description

General Info:

Release Date: November 3, 2014
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Sledgehammer Games and High Moon Studios
Publisher: Activision
Language: Russian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Voice Language: Russian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Subtitle Language: Russian, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Version: 1.10.0.1 (Update 5)
Publication Type: SteamRip
Tablet: Present (NNM / 3DM / ALI213)

System Requirements:

Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 (64 bit only)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.30GHz
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 / ATI Radeon HD 7970
Sound Card: DirectX compatible 11
Free Hard disk space: 35.5 GB

Description:

Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (collaborator Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3), - the first game in the history of the series, which is made ​​using a three-year, fully designed for a new generation of game systems development life cycle. Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare demonstrates majestic theater of hostilities future where technology and tactics evolved to usher in a new era of battles for the right to vote. Winner of the Academy Award-winning actor Kevin Spacey plays the role of Jonathan Irons - one of the most influential people in the world, the person who creates this dazzling vision of a future war.

Features RePack:

Removed the multiplayer / no recoded
Game Version : v1.8.0.39295 (update 4)
DLC: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - SP Exo Upgrade
Checked : 8.1 on Windows (x64)
RePack by RG Freedom

Screens:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
47.54 GB
seeders:197
leechers:618
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Atlas Pro Edition [v1.10.0.1 | Update 5] [RUS | ENG | MULTi] w/ DLCs SteamRip by Let'sPlay

Trailer

All Comments

going to take a month it will exhaust my high speed data limit!
Going to take a week to finish downloading.
So is this a working non Virus giving torrent that will safely allow me to play call of Booty Advanced whorefare w/out worry?
How can I change the language in the settings?!!
Here comes a flustered "gaming" employee spreading bs rumors to ward off people from downloading this game. Nice strategy you got there to trick people to buy games.

JHNPL.XXII has loads of credibility and wouldnt do such shit while you asshole anonymous keep posting the same old shit from different IPs to malign him. I think JHNPL.XXII is not the real name. Pretty sure he had a different username couple of weeks backs. Hmnnn.

Damn...me and my stoned english
Um, since the first comment is deleted I'm wondering what were you talking about?