Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC ( precracked-extract2play) DOPERS xclusive.rar

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on March 14, 2013 by dopersin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC ( precracked-extract2play) DOPERS xclusive.rar (Size: 13.99 GB)
 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC ( precracked-extract2play) DOPERS xclusive.rar13.99 GB

Description

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - precracked / extract & play [Rip >> DOPERS] (2012)ENG

Year: 2012
Genre: Action / 1st Person
Developer: Treyarch
Issued: Activision Publishing
Language: ENG / RUS
Medicine: SKIDROW + DOPERRS CRACK FIX

Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1
Processor: IntelCore 2 DUO E4300 1,80 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4000 + 2.0 GHz or better
Memory: 2 Gb
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT with 512 MB VRAM / ATI Radeon HD 3870 with 512 MB VRAM or better
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

The action of the second episode of Black Ops, dedicated to the secret operations of heavily armed special forces, will unfold in 2025. Technology development does not impact on common sense, and the slogan "World Peace" has remained a distant dream.

Features Rip:
>>no quality change
>>precracked
>> one click--extract n play / PORTABLE
Game Version: 1.0.0.1

installation:
extract using winrar
have 15 gb free space before extracting
all done ready 2 play!!!
no crack required !!! precracked & fixed by dopers!!!
100% working
verified !!!

A proud & EXCLUSIVE product(redistribution) of DOPERS

leave comments in case if u encounter any problems !!!
we will fix it!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.99 GB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC ( precracked-extract2play) DOPERS xclusive.rar

Trailer

All Comments

i m heaving the problem regarding your stupid file .. it is not work any more firstly it shows an error of xinput1_3 which is system error but i fix it.. and the again when i again double click on t6sp it does not show any thing .. what the hell is it plz explain ..
only campaign
First of all its gonna take time to download which it did for me and secondly when you have to extract it i am confused to chose the .exe as there are three of them, would appreciate it if you'd help me out @dopers.
"t6sp.exe" is the one u hav to access//
its your drivers/...srry cant help with that...try updating directx and other stuffs
Download dll-files fixer, open it and search for the dll file you're missing. I reccomend you get the full version of dll-files fixer(crack/on kat.cm) otherwise you can't search for a dll file. You're welcome.
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!