Call of Duty: Black Ops III (3) RUSSIAN Region Free XBOX360

seeders: 55
leechers: 9
Added on November 12, 2015 by RuneMaglein Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (3) RUSSIAN Region Free XBOX360 (Size: 3.96 GB)
 DATA0012162.56 MB
 data0000162.56 MB
 DATA0001162.56 MB
 DATA0002162.56 MB
 DATA0003162.56 MB
 DATA0004162.56 MB
 DATA0005162.56 MB
 DATA0006162.56 MB
 DATA0007162.56 MB
 DATA0008162.56 MB
 949045A1A693FEF769A944 KB

Description

Year: 2015
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Treyarch, Beenox and Mercenary Technology
Publisher: Activision Publishing
Region: Region Free
Publication Type: Repack
Firmware: 17349
Works on xbox 360: Yes
Language: Russian
Transfer type: the text + sound
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future. Time of the latest technologies, we create and improve every day, trying to stay ahead in the arms race. Future. The time when the thinner line between our own humanity and the power of the machinery, bestowing us our strength. The future - a world in which war has become another.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V Call of Duty: Black Ops III debyutiruyet sovershenno novaya sistema peredvizheniya. Ona pozvolit igrokam dvigat'sya stremitel'no i lovko, s legkost'yu kombiniruya razlichnyye dvizheniya i priyemy i ne teryat' pri etom kontrolya nad oruzhiyem. Vse karty sproyektirovany s uchetom novykh vozmozhnostey i pri etom polnost'yu sokhranyayut firmennyy dukh serii Call of Duty.
* Studiya Tryearch predstavlyayet devyat' novykh boytsov, dostupnykh v mnogopol'zovatel'skom rezhime. Kazhdyy iz nikh obladayet unikal'noy vneshnost'yu, lichnost'yu, golosom, a takzhe sobstvennym arsenalom oruzhiya i umeniy. Kazhdyy iz spetsialistov, pomimo global'nogo rosta v urovne i sovershenstvovaniya vladeniya oruzhiyem, takzhe mozhet povyshat' svoy rang. Sistema spetsialistov prizvana kardinal'no izmenit' podkhod igrokov k srazheniyam, ved' kazhdoye oruzhiye i kazhdyy predmet ekipirovki sozdan spetsial'no dlya togo, chtoby lyubogo personazha sdelat' unikal'nym.
* Modifikatsiya vooruzheniya v Call of Duty: Black Ops III vykhodit na sovershenno novyy uroven'. S pomoshch'yu sistemy Gunsmith mozhno adaptirovat' pod sebya lyuboy obrazets oruzhiya, blagodarya mnozhestvu vidov aksessuarov i kamuflyazha, a takzhe osobykh emblem. A vstroyennyy redaktor pozvolyayet lichno sozdat' otlichitel'nyy znak po svoyemu vkusu.
* V Call of Duty: Black Ops III vozvrashchayetsya populyarnyy zombi-rezhim, debyutirovavshiy v igre Call of Duty: World at War. V novoy igre fanatov zhdet otdel'naya kampaniya Shadows of Evil – s sobstvennym syuzhetom i polnotsennoy podderzhkoy sistemy nabora opyta. Vneshnost' i golosa geroi udivitel'noy istorii, vyderzhannyy v stilistike kinofil'mov 40-kh godov, zaimstvuyut u znamenitykh gollivudskikh akterov Dzheffa Goldblyuma, Khezer Grem, Nila MakDonafa, Rona Perlmana i Roberta Pikardo.
In Call of Duty: Black Ops III will debut an entirely new system of transportation. It will allow players to move quickly and deftly, easily combining different movements and techniques and not to lose while gun control. All cards are designed to meet new opportunities and at the same time retain all corporate spirit of the series Call of Duty.
* Studio represents Tryearch nine new fighters available in multiplayer mode. Each of them has a unique appearance, personality, voice, as well as their own arsenal of weapons and abilities. Each of the experts, in addition to global growth and improvement in the level of gun ownership, may also increase your rank. The system is designed to radically change experts approach players for battle, because every gun and every piece of equipment designed specifically to make any character unique.
* Modification of the weapons in Call of Duty: Black Ops III goes to a whole new level. With Gunsmith system can be adapted to any sample weapons themselves, thanks to many kinds of accessories, and camouflage, as well as special emblems. A built-in editor allows you to personally create a distinctive sign to your liking.
* The Call of Duty: Black Ops III returns to the popular zombie mode, which debuted in the game Call of Duty: World at War. In the new game fans waiting for a separate campaign Shadows of Evil - with its own plot and full support for the system of recruitment experience. Appearance and voice characters amazing story, designed in the style of movies 40s, borrowed from the famous Hollywood actors Jeff Goldblum, Heather Graham, Neal McDonough, Ron Perlman and Robert Picardo.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.96 GB
seeders:55
leechers:9
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (3) RUSSIAN Region Free XBOX360

Screenshots

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (3) RUSSIAN Region Free XBOX360 screenshot