Call Of Duty Ghosts Crack Only - SKIDROW

seeders: 43
leechers: 2
Added on November 4, 2013 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call Of Duty Ghosts Crack Only - SKIDROW (Size: 269.88 KB)
 steam_api64.dll268 KB
 3DMGAME.ini1.45 KB
 skidrowgames.net.url201 bytes
 skidrow.url201 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from p2pdl.com.txt35 bytes

Description

About the Game

Outnumbered and outgunned, but not outmatched.

Call of Duty®: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest entertainment franchises of all-time. This new chapter in the Call of Duty® franchise features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive.

Fueling this all new Call of Duty experience, the franchiseΓÇÖs new next-gen engine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all while maintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across all platforms.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
269.88 KB
seeders:43
leechers:2
Call Of Duty Ghosts Crack Only - SKIDROW

All Comments

Without cd key, anyone have?
10x
So no fix yet for the 32bit crack?????
I really want a fix that allows me to play extinction solo, or maybe even LAN. Is this possible?
I kinda like some fake skidrow sites like skidrowcrack because they often get me great working cracks, of course they're not skidrow, and it's not really nice of them to name themselves skidrow, but they do release working cracks, can't hate em for that.
i have 32 bit windows 7 and this game is not running, says it can only be run on 64 bit os, plzz help how can i play on 32 bit operating system
Download this - http://kat.cm/windows-7-ultimate-sp1-all-editions-32-64-bit-mindcrasher-t8050636.html
*Respect*
doesnt work
Not real SKIDROW, its a P2P crack from the fake skidrow site (They doesnt have a website, its running by wannabe's)
Are you sure? I have trusted these releases for quite a few years now and I have never experienced fake cracks being uploaded.
so its fake bcoz of title?
I am a very Close member of the so called "scene", if you know what it is, so yea trust me, skidrow or any other Group like FLT and RELOADED doesnt have a website. The skidrow site is running by wannabe's and usually uploads p2p cracks, other cracks, and names them to skridrow...
Okay
I believe that if it is incorrectly labeled, it should be changed. But if it works - I think it should stay on the site...

I will re-label my torrent
Stiffy did you know something about scene release
you are member of scene LOL!