Call of Juarez Anthology (2006-2011) [RUS/ENG] RePack by RG mechanics

seeders: 14
leechers: 5
Added on March 31, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call of Juarez Anthology (2006-2011) [RUS/ENG] RePack by RG mechanics (Size: 7.19 GB)
 01. CoJ.iso1.31 GB
 02. CoJ_BiB.iso1.88 GB
 03. CoJ_TC.iso4 GB

Description

Features RePack:Call of JuarezGame version - 1.1.1.0DX9 and DX10 versionsDo not cut / recoded (lossless)Ability to select a combination of text and voiceCall of Juarez: Bound in BloodGame Version - 1.1Do not cut / recoded (lossless)Ability to select a combination of text and voiceCall of Juarez: The CartelGame Version - 1.1Do not cut / recoded (lossless)Ability to select a combination of text and voice (selectable in the game menu)

Year: September 15, 2006Genre: Action (Shooter), 3D, 1st PersonDeveloper: TechlandPublisher: Ubisoft EntertainmentPublication Type: RePackLanguage: Russian | EnglishSound language: Russian | EnglishCrack: Not requiredSystem requirements:> Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7> Processor: 2.4 GHz> Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB for Vista / 7)> Video Card: 128 MB VRAM> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c> Free hard drive space: 2 GBDescription:South Texas, 1882 - Billy Candle has just turned 19 and he stands accused of murdering his mother and stepfather. Hot on his trail is Reverend Ray McCall, his stepfather’s brother and an infamous gunfighter who believes the Lord has chosen him to be Billy’s judge, jury and executioner. Call of Juarez is an epic western adventure about vengeance, survival and the search for a legendary lost treasure. Features:Play as two opposing characters, each equipped with differing skills, abilities and weaponry - As Billy, use your bow and craftiness to sneak in and out of trouble; as Ray, stop enemies in their tracks with your mesmerizing preaching & take them down with your six-shooterRecreates the distinct rough-and-tumble beauty of the Old West through detailed and realistic environments that spread across miles of terrainEncounter intelligent Old West enemies, each with individual skills who use their environments to their advantageRealistic Old West-era weapons & equipment -- from the standard issue six-shooter or the traditional bow and arrowShoot your way out of some of the Old West's most infamous events, such as Billy the Kid's shootout at Stinking Springs Ranch

Year: June 30, 2009Genre: Action (Shooter), 3D, 1st PersonDeveloper: TechlandPublisher: Ubisoft EntertainmentPublication Type: RePackLanguage: Russian | EnglishSound language: Russian | EnglishCrack: Not requiredSystem requirements:> Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7> Processor: Pentium IV processor with a clock frequency of 3.2 GHz / Pentium D processor with a clock speed of 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3500> Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB for Vista / 7)> Video Card: 128 MB VRAM> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c> Free space on hard disk: 4 GBDescription:In Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, you'll join Ray and Thomas McCall on a quest for the Gold of Juarez. Become a true gunslinger, increasing your powers of concentration with each accurate shot until you are able to unleash a variety of deadly shooting modes. Play as either Ray or Thomas, using each brother's distinctive skills to help you overcome amoral outlaw opponents like a renegade Apache chief, a greedy Mexican bandit and a vindictive colonel. Then take the fight online for intense multiplayer action with unique modes, numerous maps and a variety of classes designed to provide a thrilling Wild West experience.Key Game Features:Roam the Wild West in search of a legendary treasureUnleash the firepower of pistols, heavy-caliber cannons, machine guns and other weapons to kill anyone who dares to stand in your wayIncrease your powers of concentration with each accurate shot so you can unleash deadly shooting modes when outnumbered, or even deadlier ones when the brothers work togetherPlay as either Ray or Thomas and rely on each brother's gameplay style, specific abilities and arsenal of weapons to triumph in any fightExplore the untamed West on horses, in canoes or in wagonsTake the gunslinging action online to explore modes, maps and classes designed to heighten the Wild West excitement

Year: 2011Genre: Action (Shooter), 3D, 1st PersonDeveloper: TechlandPublisher: Ubisoft EntertainmentPublication Type: RePackLanguage: Russian | English (Multi)Sound language: Russian | EnglishCrack: Not requiredSystem requirements:> Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7> Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo@3.0 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 +> Memory: 2 GB.> Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4850> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c> Free hard drive space: 7 GBDescription:When a Mexican drug cartel bombs a U.S. law enforcement agency, the U.S. government puts together a special task force to hunt them down. Play as Ben McCall, a brutal LAPD cop and descendent of Ray McCall, or Eddie Guerra, a DEA agent with a chronic-gambling habit, or gang-affiliated street kid turned FBI agent, Kim Evans. As you dig into the mystery of the bombing and fight to dismantle the cartel, you'll embark on a blood-soaked road trip through California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and, ultimately, Juarez, Mexico.Key Features:Play the entire campaign with two friends in the three-player online cooperative modeHuge selection of weapons including pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, anti-air weapons and moreWide variety of maps and missions including raids, witness protection, interrogation, undercover missions, shootings in a crowd, car chases and more

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.19 GB
seeders:14
leechers:5
Call of Juarez Anthology (2006-2011) [RUS/ENG] RePack by RG mechanics

All Comments

i downloaded it for only "bound in blood".
- it's upside down in the intro and in the main menu, background is also upside down.
- i can't save the video options. that's another point. but it's allright for me i don't have a good performance pc :)

btw no problem in the gameplay, nearly great like the first game. just finished the game and i'm a little sentimental now :)
Thanx Uploader for this I was looking for the first game. Now I got it.
Cheers
Flawless game torrent !!! Just finished Call Of Juarez 1 and I must say it's amazing and pretty difficult sometimes !!! It's a game that makes you think in some missions ! Highly recommended !!!
Game installs and works perfectly!!! Storyline is excellent and has lots of action! Recommend playing this to everybody who likes shooter games. Lets all thank RG Mechanics and
great games :) thanks works on xp sp3 pro with 3 gb ram,amd dual core,2.1 ghz,ati radeon 4200, :)
The games work fine but I think they suck. Just my opinion, thanks for the share.