Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (2013) [Rus/Eng] RePack by Audioslave

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on May 22, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (2013) [Rus/Eng] RePack by Audioslave (Size: 2.08 GB)
 WMF.exe11.65 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 DirectX.exe285.34 KB
 setup-1.bin887.6 MB
 setup-2.bin791.89 MB
 setup-4.bin420.9 MB
 setup-3.bin6.37 MB
 setup.exe1.4 MB
 autorun.inf25 bytes

Description

Àíãëèéñêèé = English

Release date: May 22, 2013Release date in Russia: 22 May 2013Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st PersonDeveloper: TechlandPublisher: Ubisoft EntertainmentPublisher in Russia: 1C-SoftKlabRelease by AudioslaveLanguage: English / RussianSound language: EnglishLocalization: 1C-SoftKlabVersion: 1.0Publication Type: RePackTablet: enclosing (Reloaded)System requirements:Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista / SevenProcessor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GhzMemory: 2 GbVideo: 256 Mb, Shader Model 3.0, c support for DirectX 9.0cSound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0cSpace on your hard disk: 5 GbDescription:From the dust of a gold mine to the dirt of a saloon, Call of Juarez® Gunslinger is a real homage to the Wild West tales. Live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West’s most notorious outlaws. Blurring the lines between man and myth, this adventure made of memorable encounters unveils the untold truth behind some of the greatest legends of the Old West.Key Features:Meet the legendary outlawsBilly the Kid, Pat Garrett, Jesse James… Face down the West’s most notorious gunslingers and live the untold stories behind the legends.Experience a lawless landBlaze a trail through the wilderness of the Old West and live an epic adventure through stunning Western landscapes.Dispense your own justiceWith a gun holster tied to your leg, become a ruthless bounty hunter on a journey made of all-out gun battles.Prevail in deadly gunfightsMaster the art of blasting pistols, shooting rifles and dodging bullets. Unleash lethal combos to gun down multiple enemies in split seconds.Become the West’s finestChoose the specific gun-fighting skills you want to develop and acquire new shooting abilities to become the West’s finest gunslinger.Features RePack:Do not cut / Do not recoded (lossless)RePacked by AudioslaveInstallation notes:run setup.exeinstall by following the instructions of the installerplayThe steamapi.dll file is a false/positive! i'm just explaining it to the less experienced pirated.Exclude the installation directory (where game is installed) from anti-virus and restore the steamapi.dll file if needed!Also temporarily exclude downloaded folder from anti-virus if AV keeps nagging.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.08 GB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (2013) [Rus/Eng] RePack by Audioslave

Trailer

All Comments

nice upload
sweet ty up
Thanks Bro!
I downloaded and installed the game with no problems. I checked the start as administrator, but when I run the game all I see is a black screen with the ingame borders shown, and can't get past it. All my drivers are up to date and my PC is more than capable of running the game... Please help anyone?
2013-05-24 08:09
try running compatibility mode for win 7/win vista/win xp sp3 or sumthing, i havent used the new windows 8 :3 just try maybe it'l work
Unfortunately, it didn't work :(
dl speed was fast, game works fine, good game not really bad typical fps with some leveling up. anywho i get stuttering/lagging mostly in some parts
Apply this: