Call Recorder Total Recall FULL v2.0.41_hanif6867.apk

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on February 14, 2016 by Hacker6867in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Call Recorder Total Recall FULL v2.0.41_hanif6867.apk (Size: 5.2 MB)
 Call Recorder Total Recall FULL v2.0.41_hanif6867.apk5.2 MB

Description

Call Recorder | Total Recall FULL 2.0.41

Total Recall Call Recorder by Killer Mobile ® Since 2004! Download for Free Now
Congratulations you’ve just found the best Android Call Recorder App available, one that is super simple to use and has been engineered to provide the most Stable & Reliable call recording available. Most competing call recorder apps record calls from your device’s microphone – at very low volumes (if at all), or require the speakerphone to be active – ours records calls from both sides of the line on more devices than ANY competing Call Recorder – Guaranteed!.

JUST UPDATED!! Will now offer full, two sided call recording on the Motorola E, G & X, as well as hundreds of Huawei, Sony Xperia & HTC models. Absolutely NO Root required. Check ANY other Call Recorder and you’ll see why Total Recall is truly the BEST!

“Love the app and thanks for the awesome customer service and quick replies.” – Jim

“Thank you very much you’re awesome. I love the app it’s the best call rec solution I found!” – Yaniv

“I’ve been wanting to thank you again for being such a cool company. I used it with Adobe to get a refund on an incorrect product from them. After telling them the call was being recorded I had a very apologetic manager on the line and the refund was done in minutes.” – Berton

Every Feature You Need

~ Send/Upload Audio to your favorite Cloud Services:
+ Gmail + Google Drive + Box + DropBox + Evernote + SoundCloud + Mega + SMTP Email with more coming soon including OneDrive & Share via Whatsapp
~ Sync your Recordings with Drive for a seamless backup & migration to a new device
~ Supports AMR, WAV, 3GPP & MP3 format
~ Selective Call Recording (automatic, manual, widget, incoming, or outgoing)
~ Password Protection
~ Supports 20+ Languages

* Total Recall is completely free with no Ads, however some premium features will become unavailable after 30 days. These features are available on both a Monthly or Yearly subscription basis.

Two-sided call recording is not possible on every device & root is sometimes needed. Below is a partial compatibility list.

~ No Root Required on literally Hundreds of Models including ~

Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
Motorola G
Moto E
Moto X / X Pure
Most Huawei Models
Note 4
Note 5
LG G3 (including Lollipop / 5.0)
HTC One (M8)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F, SM-G900T)
Note 3 (pre-kit kat & 4.4.4 & 5.0 Lollipop)
Galaxy S4 (i9500 & i9505), S4 Mini & S4 Advance
SGH-I747M
S3 (i9300)
Many Sony Xperia models
Many Motorola Models
& More

WHAT’S NEW

Please check the “About” menu -> “Update Notes” option for a comprehensive list of recent updates!
– Now offering two-sided call recording on literally hundreds of new models without root. Including the Moto G/G2, E, X, Most Huawei Devices, & Many Sony Xperia & HTC models.
– Fully Android M compatible
– new Subscription options
– Improved Real Time audio conversion
– Trial period was reset for all users
– Numerous bug fixes & Enhancements
– Support for Android M on many devices

Requirements: 4.0 and up

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.2 MB