Candy Crush Saga v1.58.0.4 [APK Game] (Mod Shopping) Full [2015] [sn3h1t87] [GloDLS]

seeders: 84
leechers: 23
Added on September 5, 2015 by sn3h1t87in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Candy Crush Saga v1.58.0.4 [APK Game] (Mod Shopping) Full [2015] [sn3h1t87] [GloDLS] (Size: 89.72 MB)
 Candy-Crush-Saga-v1-58-0-4.apk44.93 MB
 Cover.jpg131.35 KB
 Downloaded from wWw.GloDLS.to.png2.55 KB
 candy-crush-saga-v1-56-0-3-mod.apk44.66 MB

Description

DOWNLOAD GAME: full
Requires Android: 2.1 device

Version – V 1.58.0.4

Size 34.5 MB

Candy Crush Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Soda Saga & Farm Heroes Saga!

Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee on their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Travel through magical lands, visiting wondrous places and meeting deliciously kookie characters! Switch and match your way through hundreds of levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. The sweetest game just keeps getting sweeter!

Take on this deliciously sweet Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!

Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.

By downloading this game you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms

Candy Crush Saga features:

● Collect sugar drops to advance along the sugar track for special suprises!

DOWNLOAD GAME: full
● Tasty candy graphics that will leave you hungry for more

● Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters

● Helpful magical boosters to help with challenging levels

● Complete adventurous levels and unlock treats

● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master

● Hundreds of sweet levels in the Candy Kingdom – more added every 2 weeks!

● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!

● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet

Note:: If You Like This Game Then Please Buy It From Their Official Site

******************** Screens ******************

Do Not Hit & Run! Pls Seed After Download To Keep This Post Alive & Drop Your Feedback So We know What You Want

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.72 MB
seeders:84
leechers:23
Candy Crush Saga v1.58.0.4 [APK Game] (Mod Shopping) Full [2015] [sn3h1t87] [GloDLS]

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks
this works bt you have to uninstall facebook and then connect it manually via the app, also i went straight to level 1115 it completed by itself but your portrait doesnt move , seems you would have to do them all, you do get soem free boosters and unlimited lives , it doesnt let you share your progress on facebook atleast it didnt let me , ( no tricking my friends at work) lol
can not install the app
Try this method:

1. Uninstall all facebooks apps from your device.
2. Try to log in manually in app.
3. When you are connected you can install your facebooks apps again.
If you still have problems, LOG OUT of facebook on any other games you have installed. Because some games even when you exit will still run in the background keeping you still logged in to facebook inside the games. Toss in a fresh reboot just to make sure.

DisasterZany's directions, game log outs, and fresh reboot worked for me.

If you still have problems, go to the games Google Play" page, click on the info and see if this update is for 4.0 and above. Something like that. If you are on an old phone, most popular apps that have updated will not work anymore. Just a thought and good luck :)
WELP! I cant get either app in this 2 pk to install on my phone or tablet. Something is definitely wrong with it. Maybe the mods inside trashed the installer or something, I dunno.

If you had install problems like me and really want this game... there is another Candy Crush Saga DL on this website that has 3 different mods, and IS the same version as this one. I selected #2 and installed/works just fine on tablet and phone. Will not link it out of respect for the uploader. Only saying all of this for the Candy Crush hardcore game lovers like me. lol Cheers!

PS... I truly appreciate the uploader for sharing this with us and all uploaders. They put their necks on the line so we can get our favs of whatever we are downloading. I am verrry greatful and so are so many others. So THANK YOU for everything you share because you sure as hell dont have to but you do. And we love you for that
Is "v1.58.0.4" Modded?
thanks
any chance you can run this on a pc????