Canon EOS 70D For Dummies [PDF] [StormRG]

seeders: 26
leechers: 0
Added on May 26, 2014 by steelballzin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Canon EOS 70D For Dummies [PDF] [StormRG] (Size: 12.83 MB)
 Canon EOS 70D For Dummies - King, Julie Adair.pdf12.69 MB
 Cover.jpg147.08 KB
 metadata.opf1.16 KB

Description

Canon EOS 70D For Dummies
Author: King, Julie Adair
Published:Dec 16 2013
Publisher:For Dummies
ISBN-10:1118335961
ISBN-13:9781118335963
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Acrobat

Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple
seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D
It should also be noted that any reference to any dvd, cd, or any other dlc or extra content in this, or any other torrent I upload, is not available in the torrent unless I state otherwise. If you want the extras, buy the product
This PDF is encrypted! This encryption will NOT interfere with opening, printing, or copying the PDF. It will only prevent editing of the PDF. I have my reasons for it. If you have questions pm me through my acct on KAT
If you do have difficulties opening this file while running a Linux OS, try opening in windows or mac using Adobe Acrobat. If you still can't open, pm me and I'll investigate.

Cover from actual book file

Product Description

Publication Date: Dec 16 2013 | Series: For Dummies

Start getting great photos with your Canon EOS 70D right away

The Canon EOS 70D features upgraded focusing technology, a 20.2 megapixel sensor, and faster frame-per-second shooting. Whether you're new to dSLR photography or just getting acquainted with the 70D, this handy, full-color guide will have you taking great photos before you know it. You'll learn to use all the on-board controls, shoot in auto mode, use live view, control exposure and lighting, manipulate focus and color, transfer your images to the computer for editing, and share the results in prints or online. Colorful photos throughout illustrate what you can achieve.

Upgraded features in the Canon EOS 70D include a new focusing technology that speeds up autofocus for video and live view shooting, a larger sensor, faster frame-by-frame shooting, and a wider ISO range
This full-color guide explains how to take advantage of all the features; walks you through all the on-board controls, and shows how to shoot in auto mode
Covers dSLR basics such as dialing in exposure and lighting controls, manipulating focus and color, and transferring your images from the camera to the computer
Offers advice for shooting in various common situations and explains how to post your photos online, make prints, or share them in other ways

Canon EOS 70D For Dummies makes it easy to get terrific photos with your Canon dSLR camera.

From the Back Cover

Learn to:

Make the leap from point-and-shoot to digital SLR
Get amazing shots regardless of lighting conditions
Control color, focus, and exposure like a pro

IN FULL COLOR!

Your camera has fantastic features — master them all with help from this book!

Your Canon EOS 70D is a pretty amazing piece of equipment. You want to take advantage of the advanced autofocus technology, faster frame-per-second shooting, the touchscreen interface, and all the rest. This guide walks you through every feature and all the buttons and dials, then shows you exactly how to take creative control. Ready to get started?

Shoot easy — start taking great photos right away with automatic shooting modes
Go live — with Live View shooting for both movies and still shots
Take control — use advanced color, focus, and exposure controls to achieve different effects
After the shoot — review your images in Playback mode and get help downloading, sharing, and printing them
Put it all together — see how to set up for still portraits, action shots, and close-ups, and learn to cope with special situations

Open the book and find:

Explanations of technical photography jargon
Tips for working with the touchscreen
Details on HD movie recording
What picture data will tell you
Help with HDR photography
Advice on setting custom functions
How to manage exposure
A guide to understanding white balance

About the Author

Julie Adair King has been covering digital cameras and photography for over a decade. Along with the perennially popular Digital Photography For Dummies, she has written For Dummies guides on a wide variety of Canon and Nikon dSLR cameras. She also teaches at the Palm Beach Photographic Centre.

Scientia est potentia

Request textbooks here:
KAT Book Request Thread

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.83 MB
seeders:26
leechers:0
Canon EOS 70D For Dummies [PDF] [StormRG]

All Comments

Is this 70D or 7D? The title shows 70 but the description says 7
Thanks
Big thanks for this. I've looked all over hell and back for this dang book.