Capote (2005) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 333
leechers: 25
Added on November 19, 2012 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDRip

Capote (2005) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 751.09 MB)
 Capote.2005.720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp4750.88 MB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB
 Capote.2005.720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.srt80.88 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379725/

IMDB RATING: 7.4

FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Biography

FILE SIZE...........: 750.88 MB

RESOLUTION..........: 1280*544

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: English

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 114 minsIn 1959, Truman Capote, a popular writer for The New Yorker, learns about the horrific and senseless murder of a family of four in Holcomb, Kansas. Inspired by the story material, Capote and his partner, Harper Lee, travel to the town to research for an article. However, as Capote digs deeper into the story, he is inspired to expand the project into what would be his greatest work, In Cold Blood. To that end, he arranges extensive interviews with the prisoners, especially with Perry Smith, a quiet and articulate man with a troubled history. As he works on his book, Capote feels some compassion for Perry which in part prompts him to help the prisoners to some degree. However, that feeling deeply conflicts with his need for closure for his book which only an execution can provide. That conflict and the mixed motives for both interviewer and subject make for a troubling experience that would produce an literary account that would redefine modern non-fiction.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
751.09 MB
seeders:333
leechers:25
Capote (2005) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for sharing
Thank you!
Thanks For Upload Yify
No complaints- Good copy. Thanks
thx.....Geez Phillip Hoffman was great in this.
:) Many Thanks Uploader and Seeders
Good torrent. Good movie, but long. And it seems kind of pointless, really. Truman Capote waits around for the perfect moment to get the killer to tell him certain specific details of the crime before the State executes him, and all the trials and tribulations this effeminate, lispy, determined man must endure in order to get those details. If he were straight, and trying to nail a hot chick, the payoff at the end wouldn't justify the time I spent watching the movie. But it's a little gay man, with a gay boyfriend and they have gay relationship problems and problems and issues with people outside their gay relationship usually (but not always) because Capote is gay and I couldn't decide if the movie was about a book, a crime, a killer or the fact that Capote was gay. Because if it was about the last part then I feel kind of gypped, manipulated and pissed-off, just like I did after accidentally watching the "Crying Game" which was one of the most horrific experiences of my life, and has gone a long way towards convincing me that there's Normal, and there is abomination and there is a clear line between the two, and the people that are most obsessed about trying to identify exactly where that line is, work towards making that line as obscure as possible, or both, are on the wrong side of a different kind of line, and I want nothing to do with them, or their movies. And this is one of "their" movies, and normal people really should steer clear of it.