Captain America The Winter Soldier 2014 1080p BluRay H264 ACC 5 1 BADASSMEDIA

seeders: 8
leechers: 22
Added on December 31, 2014 by BADASSM3D1Ain Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Captain America The Winter Soldier 2014 1080p BluRay H264 ACC 5 1 BADASSMEDIA (Size: 3.34 GB)
 BADASSMEDIA Releases.jpg65.31 KB
 Captain.America.The.Winter.Soldier.2014.1080p.BluRay.H264.ACC.5.1.BADASSMEDIA.mp43.34 GB
 Captain.America.The.Winter.Soldier.2014.1080p.BluRay.H264.ACC.5.1.BADASSMEDIA -English.srt113.89 KB

Description

General:

Format...............: MP4

Codec................: H.264

Duration.............: 02:15:54

Language.............: English

File Size............: 3.34GB

Video:

Resolution...........: 1920x1080

Frame Rate...........: 23.976

Avg Bitrate..........: 3000 kbps

Subtitles............: Hardcoded for all Non-English Speaking Parts

English (External .SRT excluding Hardcoded English Parts)

Audio:

Track 1 - English

Codec................: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)

Channels.............: 5.1 Surround

Bitrate..............: 383 kbps

Sample Rate..........: 48000 Hz

Track 2 - English

Codec................: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)

Channels.............: Stereo

Bitrate..............: 128 kbps

Sample Rate..........: 48000 Hz

PLEASE SEED AND COMMENT

THANKS AND ENJOY:)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.34 GB
seeders:8
leechers:22

Trailer

All Comments

Well, that's why I finally said something, i'm always trying to help you out, (really wish I could do more) especially after all you've done for me! I know how seriously you take your work, and I didn't want to embarrass you... Some people get really pissed and offended over such things.
lol, you've been repeating that boo boo for a month or so now, I thought it was time I pointed it out, since I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. Up to now, I held back, I was worried that i'd piss you off by pointing it out! I'm nowhere near perfect myself either, I actually meant to leave the original comment on Anger Management, I didn't actually download this movie! lol
Why would it piss me off if your trying to help me out? Glad you said something because I probably wouldn't have noticed it. For some reason I thought it was ACC. What makes it even funnier is the correct file extension AAC is in my audio description of all my uploads. Stupid mistake and quite frankly a little embarrassing with how long I've been encoding movies and audio even before I started uploading. Thanks again:)
Hey buddy, thanks for another great flick! FYI, the proper file extension for the audio format you're using is "AAC", not "ACC", it stands for "Advanced Audio Coding (or Codec)". Happy New Year!
Cant believe I never caught that. I have the right audio extension in the audio description but not the file name. LMAO. Ill make sure that does not happen again. Thanks for pointing it out. Happy New Years to you too!