Captain America The Winter Soldier 2014 NEW SOURCE HDTS XviD-HELLRAZ0R

seeders: 434
leechers: 283
Added on July 3, 2014 by harks87in Movies
Torrent verified.

Captain America The Winter Soldier 2014 NEW SOURCE HDTS XviD-HELLRAZ0R (Size: 1.25 GB)
 Captain America The Winter Soldier 2014 NEW SOURCE HDTS XviD-HELLRAZ0R.avi1.23 GB
 HELLRAZ0R.nfo2.16 KB
 sample.avi17.26 MB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes

Description

action

Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier.

Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson

4 April 2014

Size: 1323315124 bytes (1.23 GiB), duration: 02:10:08, avg.bitrate: 1356 kb/s

Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s

Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 720x304, 29.97 fps(r)

MORE SCREENS

MORE SCREENS

MORE SCREENS

KEEP IN TOUCH FOR LATEST UPLOAD..

Your support encourage me...

Follow Us on

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.25 GB
seeders:434
leechers:283

Trailer

All Comments

It's a good one, for a cam. Ofcourse you don't get bluray quality but it is very watchable.
thanks
Best cam out there by a long shot!
- Video is much better than the mid-slide, blurry, scene changing screenshots the uploader is giving as examples btw
- Top notch CAM dark scenes. Entirely legible with very minor peripheral dark tunnel-vision, and mild flicker of light saturation in some scenes, but that's a given with cams
- Sound quality is great; clear, no echo for me (tho others say a slight, depends on settings) nor a 'blown speaker' sound during explosions or heavy background music.
- Watched on a 40" screen and it's the best audio/visual cam I've seen
- A few pop ups of Chinese subtitles during scenes where they're showing text messages and locations; also 5 seconds of an intro.
- There are two very faint small watermarks (ws)or(w5) in 12/14pt font that changes positions a few time across the top and what looks like a (") in the center lower right. !BOTH DISAPPEAR 25MIN IN EXACTLY!
- A small and an almost unnoticeable tear visible in bright scenes, lower left corner, through what looks like damage to the theater projection screen. You'll gloss over it; it's not a distraction.

(all references mentioned are in comparison of what I'd consider blu-ray standards)

Over all I'd say an almost DVD quality, well done! And thanks, definite go-to for cams!
Audio 9; Video 8-9

It's very good for a cam job. Definitely watchable. A bit dark in some scenes, but that's to be expected in a movie theater.
Surprisingly watchable quality on the pc. I will check out on the HD tv and report back.
Out of 200 seeders can someone please give some quality ratings so I know if I should spend my bandwidth on this or not. Would be most thankful :)
thank youwill take a look see