Cargo.2009.DVDRip.AC3.German.XviD-PP-Elite (ENG SUBS)

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on March 25, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Cargo.2009.DVDRip.AC3.German.XviD-PP-Elite (ENG SUBS) (Size: 1.36 GB)
 Cargo.2009.DVDRip.AC3.German.XviD.CD1-PP-Elite.avi699.04 MB
 Cargo.2009.DVDRip.AC3.German.XviD.CD1-PP-Elite.srt27.22 KB
 Cargo.2009.DVDRip.AC3.German.XviD.CD2-PP-Elite.avi698.35 MB
 Cargo.2009.DVDRip.AC3.German.XviD.CD2-PP-Elite.srt15.95 KB
 Release info.txt4.33 KB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Love for All and Sharing is the first step to solving all the problems of humanity.

Websites I want to share.

http://www.shareintl.org/

http://www.lightmiddleway.comThank you very much

No credit for me...credit to EVERYONE for sharing

http://thepiratebay.org/user/raymondhome/

PLOT

It is the year 2237. After the earth has become uninhabitable due to an ecological collapse, the remaining people live on overcrowded space stations in earth's orbit. The young doctor Laura Portmann is one of them. She hopes for a better future on the distant planet Rhea. But to get there she needs money. She signs up for a job on the derelict cargo ship Kassandra, heading for a 4 year flight to Station 42. The crew members spend the most time of the fully automated flight in deep sleep while, in 8 months shifts, always one person stays awake to monitor the space ship. Due to the current terrorist threat there is also an additional security person aboard: Samuel Decker. Toward the end of her shift, Laura Portmann hears unusual noises from the cargo bay, and she feels observed. Her colleagues will be awakened, and together, the crew sets out to investigate the cold cargo space. They make gruesome discoveries. After the first death, it is clear that on the Kassandra bad things are happening. Everyone begins to distrust the other. Laura Portmann, together with Decker uncovers the real destination of the cargo ship, learns what secret cargo they transport, and discover

a large-scale fraud.

credit PP-Elite & to all the people who made it possible for me to share this with everyone

UPLOAD DEDICATED TO redchaos2354, Motley Crue, jdpennington, BADASS, W1ck3d1nt3ntz, ceo54, DaRkReAlM, ghostman, karakurachow, megaplay, Emery1337x, SaM, geordieboy1979, timamirrockdude, Noir, Shedevil, bone111, JorgeMontana, BlueLady, xxxUniversalAbsurdityxxx, mc68, TheFalcon007, pardeep333 & many, many more & to all the awesome people who are sharing (ALL THE UPLOADERS, THE RIPPERS, THE SCENE GROUPS, ETC, THE WHOLE P2P COMMUNITY)***wish i could list everyone***Thank you very much everyone & i mean EVERYONE!!!

*****help what we can with haiti or any other in need...the world is ONE big family*****

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.36 GB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Cargo.2009.DVDRip.AC3.German.XviD-PP-Elite (ENG SUBS)

Trailer

All Comments

5.1 DD
2013-03-25 12:17
Good quality all around, thanks
Good quality. Nice movie.
good movie
Great transfer. Anything about isolation in space mixed with some horror elements is an absolute 'go' for me.
nice download V10 A10
great thanks
thank you quality upload
Great movie, thanks.
Actually not too bad of a movie.
Good rip too