Caribbean! (M&B - With Fire and Sword II) - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.900]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on September 12, 2014 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Caribbean! (M&B - With Fire and Sword II) - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.900] (Size: 449.52 MB)
 setup-1.bin448.26 MB
 setup.exe1.26 MB

Description

'Caribbean!' is a sandbox pirate RPG that blends the most engaging melee and firearms combat with naval battles, detailed crew management and the deep atmosphere of the pirate era.

Set in XVII century’s Caribbean region, whose unspeakable riches drew many European powers and pirates into the great fight, the game lets players decide their own role and create their own pirate adventure.

What's already in the game:

-Naval battles with controllable ships. There are several types of damage that ships can deal and take; Ships can lose sails and be caught on fire.

-Players can purchase unique upgrades for their ships, like a more solid hull, fire protection, damage reduction for their crew and a greater chance to set enemy ships on fire and so on.

-Ability to improve ship artillery and ship's crew.

-A set of special perks available for player's character.

FEATURES OF REPACK:

- Cut : nothing

- Recoded : nothing

- Game Version : 0.900

- Repack by Yuzutu

- English only

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS !!! BUY THE GAME

P.S 2 : IF YOU LIKE MY REPACK PLEASE SEED AT LEAST FOR A WHILE I CAN NOT SEED MY ALL TORRENTS FOREVER ...

P.S 3 : IF YOU LIKE MY TORRENTS OR JUST DON'T LIKE PLEASE RATE THEM...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
449.52 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Caribbean! (M&B - With Fire and Sword II) - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.900]

Trailer

All Comments

which AV are you using :? Macfee ? or sometimes ram's are causing this problem IT'S NOT CAUSED FROM GAME FILES ...
if you know how to do it please test your ram's
Works! thanks