Carl Sagan - Cosmos (1980) [Full Color Illustrated]

seeders: 38
leechers: 1
Added on February 22, 2014 by in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Carl Sagan - Cosmos (1980) [Full Color Illustrated] (Size: 97.64 MB)
 Carl Sagan - Cosmos (1980) [Full Color Illustrated].pdf77.79 MB
 Carl Sagan - Cosmos (1980) [Full Color Illustrated] [Downsampled].pdf19.85 MB

Description

Cosmos
By Carl Sagan, 1980
ISBN-10: 0345331354
ISBN-13: 978-0345331359
Language: English
Size: 77.7MB (full sized images), 19.8MB (downsampled images to 150DPI), 380 pages

"The best-selling science book ever published in the English language, Cosmos is a magnificent overview of the past, present, and future of science. Brilliant and provocative, it traces today's knowledge and scientific methods to their historical roots, blending science and philosophy in a wholly energetic and irresistible way."

Somehow I feel that all of the e-books I have done prior have been preludes to this one, which I discovered with great joy at a young age. May it light the wonder and love of science and our amazing universe in many others.

Notes:

- This e-book is not a repost of an available commercial PDF. Instead, it was lovingly scanned from the original book, OCR'ed, proofread, spellchecked, formatted and PDF'ed by me, which took a couple of weeks. This is because, as far as I know, it has never been available as an eBook in the original full-color illustrated hardback edition.

- The formatting and wording was kept identical to the original edition, so photo captions may indicate directions (ie right, left) that no longer reflect the layout as a vertical PDF. About a dozen typos and misspellings in the original text were corrected, however.

- Of course, Cosmos has been been posted here before, but as above only as the black-and-white edition with no colour photos.

- Sorry... I had a cover image for this torrent entry, but unfortunately bayimg is down again.

- There's only a PDF as I find it a pain to convert to other formats... sorry. Feel free of course!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.64 MB
seeders:38
leechers:1
Carl Sagan - Cosmos (1980) [Full Color Illustrated]

All Comments

Great torrent. Love the 'Downsampled" option. Thanks. 2 thumbs up.
Great torrent. Love the 'Downsampled" option. Thanks. 2 thumbs up.
Thanks
This was amazing! I thoroughly loved it! Thank you!