Carly Rae Jepsen - 2015-08-19, Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon - 1080i TVTS 14Mbps - Run Away With Me

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 6, 2015 by thewaymouthin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Carly Rae Jepsen - 2015-08-19, Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon - 1080i TVTS 14Mbps - Run Away With Me (Size: 407.39 MB)
 banner.jpg1.08 MB
 Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away with Me (Live on Jimmy Fallon 08-19-2015) 1080i.ts401.73 MB
 info.txt5.34 KB
 vlcsnap-00031.jpg301.57 KB
 vlcsnap-00034.jpg397.48 KB
 vlcsnap-00036.jpg398.49 KB
 vlcsnap-00038.jpg316.72 KB
 vlcsnap-00045.jpg422.01 KB
 vlcsnap-00049.jpg318.49 KB
 vlcsnap-00050.jpg388.63 KB
 vlcsnap-00051.jpg329.39 KB
 vlcsnap-00053.jpg323.69 KB
 vlcsnap-00054.jpg378.97 KB

Description

image image

Carly Rae Jepsen - 2015-08-19, The Tonight Show
Starring Jimmy Fallon - 1080i - TV TS - 14.1 Mbps
- Run Away With Me

"You're stuck in my head/ Stuck on my heart/ Stuck on my body, body..."

What Do I Get? Why just this bliss kiss of an exquisite HQ HD file of catchy sick, wicked sticky sticky, chick pop.

The Tonight Show performance is not only the song's live TV debut,
but reportedly just the second time it had been been played live
(more than three months after its live debut).

Carly Rae's ray of light dawns on marblehead.

Carly Rae Jepsen
"Run Away With Me"
(Live TV debut)

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Studio 6B, Rockefeller Center
New York, NY, US
NBC (US TV 1080i)

MPEG-TS
File size : 402 MiB
Duration : 3mn 58s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 14.1 Mbps
Maximum Overall bit rate : 35.5 Mbps
Video : MPEG-2, Bit rate mode - Variable, Bit rate - 13.0 Mbps, Max bit rate - 80.0 Mbps, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.97 Fps, Interlaced, Top Field First
Audio : AC-3 (Dolby), Bit rate mode - Constant, Bit rate - 384 Kbps, 2 channels, 48.0 Khz

- File in same form as found c/o Videolovr @ sharemania

- Caps n Avatar n Banner c/o Capt. Captastica
(15 jpegs @ 5 MB total incl.)

image image

Re: "Run Away With Me" -- The opening track of Carly Rae Jepsen's third album, E•MO•TION, Run Away With Me was released as the album's second single on July 17, 2015.

The album sits at its peak position this week at #16 on Billboard, in part due to a boost from its latest single. Run Away With Me however is no runaway hit, but you can't blame the critics.

(Per wiki), critics complimented the use of the saxophone, Jepsen's songwriting & the sense of nostalgia the song brings. Furthermore, many have stated it is the best pop song released since Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. Lucas Villa of AXS called "Run Away with Me" Jepsen's "most intriguing track yet" and billed it as "thrilling pop." He also commended the singer for "captur[ing] the heat of the moment" in her performance and added, "Should [the song] connect, there's no doubt that she will have a runaway hit on her hands." Jezebel's Jia Torentino named the single a "100% Perfect Song [...] and on this day in the year of our Pop Lord 2015, it is the best song in the world". Spin magazine referred to "Run Away with Me" as "the best pop song of 2015 yet", "an undeniable hit waiting in the wings for its moment", and a "big, bold, beautiful masterpiece".

Paper magazine hailed the song as "just as much the pop perfection that is 'I Really Like You'" and "the perfect anthemic summer jam", while USA Today welcomed "Run Away with Me" as "a marked improvement over ['I Really Like You'>". Time magazine wrote of the track, "'Run Away With Me' marries euphoric Swedish dance-pop with a pressing nostalgia for your teenage years, a time when the littlest crushes felt like time bombs and a time Jepsen is really, really, really skilled at evoking. In that sense, it’s 'Teenage Dream 2.0', right down to a bridge so catchy she has to repeat it twice".

twm: I can see what these critics are saying about teenage dreams, but I do not put a time limit on the subject. It's much more universal and timeless than that. I see the subject as one that matters to all adults. There is not a single reference in the song to teenage things. Maybe that is why it is not a big hit with the kids. It is serious not silly fun. I feel it's about adults wishing and wanting to fall in love and let go and live again, to make magic things still almost maybe someday happen.

As for the musical sounds, it is like the song brings the 80's back, from new wave and rock that pops. If music from that time meant and/or still means something to you, the song is a magic trick that can't help but take you on a nostalgic trip to there and back again.

This performance, the presentation, the editing, the show... Her art is swinging away and connecting deep from and to the mind and heart.

image image

2015-09-06 mikedreams on aka thewaymouth on Kickass

SEPTEMBER 6

Oxford, England: ST. GILES FAIR, & 800-year old pleasure fest.

Abbots Bromley, Staffordshire, England: THE HORN DANCE, an ancient tradition wherein a troupe of 12 men — six with reindeer horns, others with a hobby horse, a man/woman Maid Marian, a fool, an archer, a concertina player & a boy with a triangle around his neck — dress as foresters. They dance 14 miles around the town boundaries before the antler men do their strange horn dance, which goes on for hours, followed by a pleasure fair which lasts late into the night.

1975 - 'Born to Run' by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band is a runaway hit album, cracking Billboard's Top Ten in its second week of release. The album garners critical raves, and Springsteen appears on the covers of both 'Time' and 'Newsweek' at the end of October.

The cover art of Born to Run is one of rock music's most popular and iconic images. The photo shows Springsteen holding his electric guitar while leaning against Clarence Clemons with his sax.

I am a passenger and I ride and I ride
once Carly Rae Jepsen is airborne to
Run Away With Me.

...Carly Rae's alright
if you like saxophones!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
407.39 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Carly Rae Jepsen - 2015-08-19, Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon - 1080i TVTS 14Mbps - Run Away With Me