Carol Ann Harris - Storms: My Life with Lindsey Buckingham and Fleetwood Mac Retail [Confidante]

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on July 5, 2014 by Confidantein Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Carol Ann Harris - Storms: My Life with Lindsey Buckingham and Fleetwood Mac Retail [Confidante] (Size: 1.76 MB)
 metadata.opf1.32 KB
 Cover.jpg70.67 KB
 Thumbs.db15.5 KB
 Storms_ My Life with Lindsey Bu - Carol Ann Harris.mobi1.68 MB

Description

Retail MOBI.
Publisher: Chicago Review Press
File size: 1715 KB
ISBN: ASIN: B004D4Y1UY
Release date:(July 1, 2007)
Genre: Biography
A consummate insider as the girlfriend of Lindsey Buckingham, Fleetwood Mac singer and guitarist, Carol Ann Harris leads fans into the very heart of the band’s storms between 1976 and 1984. From interactions between the band and other stars—Mick Jagger, Eric Clapton, and Dennis Wilson—to the chaotic animosity between band members, this memoir combines the sensational account of some of the world’s most famous musicians with a thrilling love story. Illustrated with never-before-seen photographs, the parties, fights, drug use, shenanigans, and sex lives of Fleetwood Mac are presented in intimate detail. With the exception of one brief interview, Carol Ann Harris has never before spoken about her time with Fleetwood Mac.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.76 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Carol Ann Harris - Storms: My Life with Lindsey Buckingham and Fleetwood Mac Retail [Confidante]

All Comments

Thank you
Respect & thanks!