Carol Lee - Doris The Florist Cozy Mysteries - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on March 30, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Carol Lee - Doris The Florist Cozy Mysteries - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 540.96 KB)
 1. Carol Lee - The Snapdragon Murder - (Doris The Florist Cozy Mystery 1).epub127.45 KB
 2. Carol Lee - Blooms & Grooms - (Doris The Florest Cozy Mystery 2).epub125.23 KB
 3. Carol Lee - Waikiki Honeybloom Murder - (Doris The Florist Cozy Mystery 3).epub136.62 KB
 4. Carol Lee - Corsages and Corpses - (Doris The Florist Cozy Mystery 4).epub151.66 KB

Description

imageimage
imageimage

Uploaded for Torrents Day 30 March 2016

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

2013 - English - Cozy Mystery Series - EPub

The Snapdragon Murder (Doris the Florist Cozy Mystery #1)
Things are great for florist and single mother Doris Daisy. Living the typical life in her sleepy little town of Ashby, she’s finally opened up her dream flower shop, Doris the Florist. She is excited things are going so well… until she learns that her flowers were found in the hands of math teacher Mrs. Naylor at the local High School on the night of the prom.

Suddenly, Doris finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation headed up by handsome William Stephens the town’s detective. What Doris didn’t anticipate was a floral kabloom between her and her nemesis and biggest competitor Camelia Greene, aka Snapdragon, who once supplied the students and the prom with the flower arrangements. That is, until Doris opened up her shop. But here’s the problem: Doris is the main suspect in the murder.

Blooms and Grooms (Doris the Florist Cozy Mystery #2)
A year after clearing her name from Ashby’s first murder in 20 years, Doris thinks life is back to normal in the quiet town she now calls home. She’s been commissioned to do the flowers for the wedding of a friend, the son of one of the wealthiest families in the area. She knows that her business will take off because the wedding is the social event of the year.

But when the bride doesn’t show up and it looks like a second murder in as many years, Doris finds herself on the suspect list once again. Too bad things go sour for a little while with her handsome boyfriend, Detective Stephens, so he’s not always there to reassure her that she’ll be off the hook once again. And she knows that meddling in finding a killer can only lead to bad things. So she stays an arm’s length from this investigation, making sure to stay in business by doing the flowers for the bride’s funeral.

At the funeral, things only heat up with accusations flying about who killed the bride and why. Doris only hopes that she can keep her name out of trouble and get her boyfriend back before it’s too late.

Waikiki Honeymoon Murder (Doris the Florist Cozy Mystery #3)
When Doris Daisy and her handsome new husband, Detective William Stephens, make their way to the Hawaiian island of Oahu for their honeymoon, she thinks all the drama of murder is behind her…

Until they stumble across the dead body of hotel manager Dawson Davis –coincidentally the same Dawson Davis that once bullied William in high school. What starts out as a bad day for Doris becomes even worse when local police discover the manager was strangled with William’s tie, the same one he wore on the day of their wedding. Now William’s sitting at the top of the suspect list with motive, means and opportunity… but no solid alibi.

Determined not to let another murder ruin her honeymoon in paradise, Doris is in a race against time to find the real killer before it’s too late, or worse, William gets thrown in jail. Of course, that’s no easy task. There’s a hotel full of suspects and employees who all hated the victim and have a motive for murder. And then there’s the gorgeous, clever hula dancer who has the likes for Doris who may know more than anyone knows.

Will Doris use her knowledge of flowers and charm her way out of this predicament… or will her hunky new husband turn out to be a violent monster with a temper?

Corsages and Corpses (Doris the Florist Cozy Mystery #4)
Doris is struggling to find a supplier for the upcoming Ashby High School graduation when her best friend mentions a new local greenhouse that could be just the solution she’s looking for. But when she shows up for their first meeting, she stumbles across his body with a knife in his heart.

Having found the body, Doris is one of the first suspects to be questioned. And when her husband, Detective Will Shephard, is thrown off the case for giving her preferential treatment, Doris is worried about him losing his job. She takes it upon herself to solve the murder so they can have their comfortable life back.

Will Doris end up barking up the wrong tree and get herself in more trouble before the murderer is convicted? Or will she find her hidden talent of cracking cases that even the police struggle with?

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
540.96 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Carol Lee - Doris The Florist Cozy Mysteries - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

All Comments

Thank You !!