Carrie 2013 READNFO CAM XViD UNiQUE

seeders: 89
leechers: 22
Added on October 20, 2013 by UsaBitin Movies
Torrent verified.

Carrie 2013 READNFO CAM XViD UNiQUE (Size: 1.19 GB)
 www.UsaBit.com.txt0 bytes
 sample.avi13.88 MB
 unique.nfo3.13 KB
 Carrie.avi1.18 GB

Description

A sheltered high school girl unleashes her newly developed telekinetic powers after she is pushed too far by her peers.

Genre: Drama | Horror
IMDB Rating: 6.6/10 from 4,596 users Metascore: 54/100
Directed by: Kimberly Peirce
Starring: Chloë Grace Moretz, Julianne Moore, Gabriella Wilde

Release Name: Carrie.2013.CAM.READNFO.XViD-UNiQUE
Size: 1.18 GB
Video: AVi | 622×282 | 1 724 Kbps
Audio: English | MP3 | 128 kbps
Runtime: 1h 30mn
Subtitles: N/A

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1939659/

Source Used Carrie.2013.CAM.READ.NFO.x264.AAC-ByteSize SD / NoGRP - Thanks

Spliced the 2 cams together to make a complete as possible vid you may notice a slight overlap as couldnt keyframe exact spot but who cares lmao

Movement as start and abit throughout but mainly at start .....Not bad not great enjoy dont we do things right round here laugh.gif

Screen 4 from 2nd cam used ....Ar will be off that part nothing i can do

[ www.UsaBit.com ] - Carrie 2013 READNFO CAM XViD UNiQUE

[512x232, 01:30:28]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.19 GB
seeders:89
leechers:22
Carrie 2013 READNFO CAM XViD UNiQUE

Trailer

All Comments

Thank y0u VERY MUCH!!! :)
I love this show thank you
The scenes during the prom skips a lot and cuts to the next scene so you're going to miss some of the best parts other that that no complaints. Video and audio were good enough to watch.
Starts out a little bright and the chair is in the way for a couple of minutes. gets better from there until the prom and then cuts out a few times missing some scenes. good if you need to see it but wait if you can. thanks
It's a Cam and for a Cam it's watchable
agree with caliogking decent vid (not a spectacular high def cam, but good enough) and audio is somewhat muffled. you can still understand what is said though, but (audio) slightly below average for cam...v7 a4.5
thanks usa bit not a bad cam its watchable typical cam audio looks like it was done on a iphone solid 7 for a cam 4 on audio so if its a must see for you I would download it took me like 5 min to download I will be seeding all night