CARROT Weather (1.1) - Mac (OS X)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 1, 2015 by Rattyin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

CARROT Weather (1.1) - Mac (OS X) (Size: 7.7 MB)
 CARROT Weather (1.1).dmg7.7 MB

Description

Official Website
40 isn't old. If you're a tree.
CARROT Weather is an eerily accurate weather app that delivers hilariously twisted forecasts. There are secret locations to unlock. A time machine. And also evil penguins. From spooky fog to torrential downpours, CARROT’s dialogue, characters, and scenery change in… “unexpected” ways. You’ll actually be looking forward to a blizzard just to see what CARROT has in store for you!

Version 1.1:
- Smart Update Interval: Enable "Smart Updates" in my preferences so I can intelligently refresh your weather data at a much more frequent interval, with updates coming at you every 5 minutes. No, that’s not a typo. And yes, this feature is completely free!
- Radar & Satellite Maps: Watch in awe as the next big storm bears down on your house with my trusty weather maps. You get access to radar and weather alerts in the U.S. and satellite data for the rest of the world.
- Do Not Disturb Mode: Sick of getting woken up in the middle of the night because I sent you a tornado warning notification? Now you can switch on Do Not Disturb mode so you can sleep in peace.
New Content
- Not only does this update pack in 6 new secret locations, you also get a bunch of new dialogue tailored for the season. I mean, how else are you going to know it’s pumpkin spice latte season if I don’t explicitly tell you?
- Added an hourly graph to daily report notifications displayed on Apple Watch.
- Added a "close window" shortcut.
- Added a warning for those who foolishly try to hide both the Dock icon and the menu bar icon.
- Fixed that pesky white bar in the Mini Window that would appear when scrollbars were set to "always visible".
- Fixed a temperature rounding error.
- Fixed issue with inaccurate moon phases.
- Fixed Mini Window shortcut not activating when menu bar icon is hidden.
- Fixed main app window appearing after a system reboot when Dock icon is hidden.

Requirements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor

Don't forget to leave a like, and comment. Seed as long as possible!

Screenshot

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
CARROT Weather (1.1) - Mac (OS X)