Case-Based Anesthesia Clinical Learning Guides (2009) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 25, 2014 by tahir99in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Case-Based Anesthesia Clinical Learning Guides (2009) [PDF] [UnitedVRG] (Size: 3.53 MB)
 Case-Based Anesthesia Clinical Learning Guides (2009) [PDF] [UnitedVRG].pdf3.53 MB

Description

Case-based Anesthesia: Clinical Learning Guides

by George Shorten (Author), Stephen F. Dierdorf (Author), Gabriella Iohom (Author), Christopher O'Connor (Author), Charles W. Hogue (Author)

True PDF, Bookmarked and Indexed

An Original VRG Release

Details

Hardcover: 238 pages
Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 1 edition (1 Jun 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0781789559
ISBN-13: 978-0781789554

This short textbook presents sixty cases with the detail and patient-specific data encountered in actual clinical practice. Cases cover the major points emphasized in the in-training exam and in written and oral boards. The cases are rigorously developed using two models. The Developed Case model features a step-by-step format that highlights the decisions made at each step. The Case Reflection model features a short narrative, followed by analysis of how the management and outcome might have been improved. Cases are referenced with current articles in support of particular strategies. Each case includes a boxed Key Points section and self-assessment questions.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.53 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Case-Based Anesthesia Clinical Learning Guides (2009) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

All Comments

Thank you Tahir. My friend tells me this is a must go through book which is why I requested. Thanks again.