Cassandra Clare - Angels Twice Descending - (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy # 10){^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 12
leechers: 3
Added on November 17, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Cassandra Clare - Angels Twice Descending - (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy # 10){^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 863.77 KB)
 Cassandra Clare - Angels Twice Descending - (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy # 10).epub863.77 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will always respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

Nov 17, 2015 - English - Fantasy Series/Short Stories - EPub

Simon’s journey to become a Shadowhunter nears its end as his Ascension ceremony draws closer. One of ten adventures in Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.

Simon’s Ascension ceremony draws near in this brilliant conclusion to Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy.

This standalone e-only short story follows the adventures of Simon Lewis, star of the #1 New York Times bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments, as he trains to become a Shadowhunter. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy features characters from Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, and the upcoming Dark Artifices and Last Hours series. Angels Twice Descending is written by Cassandra Clare and Robin Wasserman.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
863.77 KB
seeders:12
leechers:3
Cassandra Clare - Angels Twice Descending - (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy # 10){^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub