Cast, P. C. & Cast, Kristin-The Fledgling Handbook 101(House of Night Companion handbook)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 25, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Cast, P. C. & Cast, Kristin-The Fledgling Handbook 101(House of Night Companion handbook) (Size: 8.29 MB)
 Cast, P. C. & Cast, Kristin-The Fledgling Handbook 101.epub8.29 MB

Description

The Fledgling Handbook 101 (House of Night Companion handbook)
by P.C. Cast (Goodreads Author), Kim Doner
3.85 of 5 stars
3.85 · rating details · 8,338 ratings · 298 reviews 23
Merry meet, fledgling. Welcome to a new life, a new world, and a new you. Welcome to the House of Night!

This might seem like a scary time, Fledgling, but never fear! As you start your journey through the ancient halls of the House of Night, this indispensable handbook will aid you in your transition from human to fledgling. Within these pages you will find invaluable information about the history of vampyres. You will also come to a better understanding of your body's transformation, as well as read words of hope from great vampyres of the past and learn essential foundations of rituals and lore. Now, Fledgling, read on. A new life awaits you; your path to that magickal future begins here!

I might have fallen behind on the actual reading of this wonderful and intriguing series, but it didn't stop me from loving and enjoying this handbook. As I turned the pages of this stunning book, I felt as if I'd just been enrolled into this school and was learning the history and what to expect after the Change.

It's brilliant--packed full of facts, class emblems, rituals, history, mythology, explanations, and there's even blank spaces to fill in your personal Fledging details. ;) And the pictures, my gosh, the art is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. This book was certainly put together with great care and thought, it's an outstanding addition to an already successful series and I think everyone who enjoys the series needs to have a copy.

P.C. Cast was born in the Midwestern United States, and grew up being shuttled back-and-forth between Illinois and Oklahoma, which is where she fell in love with Quarter Horses and mythology (at about the same time). After high school she joined the United States Air Force and began public speaking and writing. With her tour in the USAF completed, she taught high school for 15 years before retiring to write full time. Ms. Cast is a #1 New York Times and USA Today Best-Selling author and a proud member of the Oklahoma Writers Hall of Fame. Her novels have been awarded the prestigious: Oklahoma Book Award, YALSA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers, Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award, the Prism, Holt Medallion, Daphne du Maurier, Booksellers’ Best, and the Laurel Wreath. Her mega-hit young adult series, The House of Night, co-authored with her daughter, Kristin, has transcended the genre and, with over 20 million copies in print, appeals to readers of all ages. Ms. Cast's young adult, paranormal romance, and fantasy series can currently be found in forty-two countries. Ms. Cast lives in Oklahoma with an assortment of dogs, cats, horses, and one precocious burro.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.29 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Cast, P. C. & Cast, Kristin-The Fledgling Handbook 101(House of Night Companion handbook)