Cat Miracles - Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines- Brad Steiger - [N27]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 27, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Cat Miracles - Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines- Brad Steiger - [N27] (Size: 374.18 KB)
 Cat Miracles - Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines- Brad Steiger.epub321.15 KB
 Cover.jpg53.03 KB

Description

Cat Miracles: Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines by Brad Steiger

English | EPUB | ISBN-10: 160550016X | ISBN-13: 978-1605500164

31 October 2008 | Adams Media Corporation

Pets, Cats, General

CONTENTS

Acknowledgements

About the Authors

Excerpt:
One evening, instead of settling on the arm, she crawled into the space between the chair arm and my leg and stretched out full length. I was still hesitant to touch her, remembering her previous reaction, so I waited for her move. It came when she got on the bed with me one night and stretched out along my back. We had made it.

The first time I touched her, she tensed and then relaxed as I stroked her gently. After about four months from our meeting, I could finally pick her up and take her to Fat Baby’s vet, Dr. Rubin, a well-known cat expert who often appears on Oprah Winfrey’s show. Mahgy was so good in the car. She relaxed beside me on the seat and again in the doctor’s office, and the doctor said she had obviously been cared for at one time. When he examined her mouth, however, Dr. Rubin became furious. The shelter had obviously not checked her teeth. She had gingivitis so bad that her gums were bleeding. Her teeth were broken and several were loose and ready to come out. He said it was no wonder she was a biter and belligerent. She must have been in constant pain.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
374.18 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Cat Miracles - Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines- Brad Steiger - [N27]