Catching Milat Part 1 of 2 PDTV x264 Hector mp4

seeders: 282
leechers: 44
Added on May 17, 2015 by HectorAUin TV
Torrent verified.

Catching Milat Part 1 of 2 PDTV x264 Hector mp4 (Size: 461.77 MB)
 Catching.Milat.Part.1.of.2.PDTV.x264.Hector.mp4461.77 MB

Description

Based on the true story of the investigation into the 1990s New South Wales' backpacker murders that led to the arrest and conviction of serial killer Ivan Milat.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
461.77 MB
seeders:282
leechers:44
Catching Milat Part 1 of 2 PDTV x264 Hector mp4

All Comments

anyone got part 2?
Mate, read below! It has not aired yet. So, unless you asking if anyone from Channel 7 is prepared to leak it to you, the answer is a 99.99999999999% NO!! LOL!!
where's part two?
It has not aired yet mate. That airs on Sunday at 9pm (Sydney Australia Time) :-)
Thank you, I didn't realize it had aired yet
Howdy mate. I love your uploads!! I grew up watching Prisoner! The 2nd and Final part of Catching Milat airs on Sunday :-)
Thanks! :)
Great quality torrent Hector, any chance of uploading the amazing 90's from now on?
Just a "little" unsure of third party downloads, keep up the great work!
Sorry that I cannot upload it to torrents. I would love to help everyone, but it is just too much for me to do mate. Maybe someone else is willing to or you can try here http://jannajives.pw/category/the-amazing-90s/ I know some people do not want to use filehosts, but the people at JannaJives are very helpful if you are a newbie and they are no more dangerous than torrents :-)
Cheers, I've been using this site to download the series so far....keep up the great work!