Cats And Dogs The Revenge Of Kitty Galore ~DJAUZZIEMAN~

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on June 24, 2013 by DJAUZZIEMANin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Cats And Dogs The Revenge Of Kitty Galore ~DJAUZZIEMAN~ (Size: 1.75 GB)
 CATS DOGS REVENGE KITTY GALORE.mp41.75 GB

Description

In the age-old battle between cats and dogs, one crazed feline has taken things a paw too far. Kitty Galore, formerly an agent for cat spy organization MEOWS, has gone rogue and hatched a diabolical plan to not only bring her canine enemies to heel, but take down her former kitty comrades and make the world her scratching post. Faced with this unprecedented threat, cats and dogs will be forced to join forces for the first time in history in an unlikely alliance to save themselves -- and their humans.

imogen-15–
Took my sons aged 4 & 6 to this & they loved it. It may not be the most entertaining movie ever for adults, but heck, it passed a morning of the school holidays, & that's good enough for me. Being a Bond fan, I loved the opening credits & liked the fact that they were copying that genre. I confess to intermittent feelings of boredom, but have yet to sit through a kid's movie where this was not the case at some point. It is clearly very very difficult to make a film which genuinely entertains adults and children throughout - if they manage to make both laugh at some point, they are doing well in my humble opinion! I asked my kids whether they had preferred Toy Story 3 (which has a much higher rating on IMDb) or Cats & Dogs, and they said they had liked both just the same. Perhaps IMDb should only allow kids to review kids films! Adults, this film may not be Oscar material, but lets keep things in perspective.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.75 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Cats And Dogs The Revenge Of Kitty Galore ~DJAUZZIEMAN~

Trailer

Screenshots

Cats And Dogs The Revenge Of Kitty Galore ~DJAUZZIEMAN~ screenshot