Cats Miscellany by Lesley O’Mara {BinanGotit}

seeders: 18
leechers: 48
Added on April 1, 2016 by BinanGotitin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Cats Miscellany by Lesley O’Mara {BinanGotit} (Size: 15.99 MB)
 Cats Miscellany - Lesley O'Mara.mobi4.21 MB
 Cats Miscellany - Lesley O'Mara.pdf7.3 MB
 Cats Miscellany by Lesley O’Mara (cover).png232.34 KB
 Cats Miscellany by Lesley O’Mara.epub4.25 MB
 metadata.opf2.11 KB

Description

Cats Miscellany: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Our Feline Friends (Books of Miscellany) – November 30th 2011

{BinanGotit}

Format: epub / mobi / pdf

Product Details

Series: Books of Miscellany
Hardcover: 192 pages
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 1st edition (November 30th 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1616083565
ISBN-13: 978-1616083564

This book is a celebration of all things cat and kitten, feline and furry (not excluding of course, those lovable hairless breeds). Within these pages you'll find advice, anecdotes, and even a bit of playful purring. We may never be able to fully understand these wonderful creatures, but maybe we can satisfy a bit of your own cat curiosity.

Cats Miscellany provides readers with a fun collection of feline facts, anecdotes, and tales. In this truly fanciful work, author Lesley O’Mara has crafts a kaleidoscope of information which is sure to delight every cat lover. What happened when Charles Dickens discovered that his cat William was really a Williamina? How do you tell if your cat is truly fat?

How long did it take one Florida housecat to track down his owners after they had moved to California?

Filled with heartwarming tales, historical anecdotes, unique quotes, and so much more, Cats Miscellany is sure to satisfy human curiosity the whole year round. Delightfully illustrated and beautifully designed, this quirky and entertaining book is the perfect gift for pet lovers and “ailurophiles” of any age.

About the Author

Lesley O’Mara lives in London, England, with her two rescued cats. In addition to leading a successful career in publishing, Ms. O’Mara has collected and compiled numerous anthologies of short stories about cats and dogs. Her most beloved collections include Best Loved Cat Stories, Great Cat Tales, and Classic Animal Stories.

Top Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 starsEverything you always wanted to know about cats!
By Barbara and Paul on December 9, 2011
This is such a fun book. There are great quotations about cats from people in all walks of life. Some are so funny I find myself laughing out loud.
There is interesting information about cats, I learn something new with each turn of the page. For example, a cat bowl should be wide enough that the cat's whiskers don't touch the side of the bowl while eating. It can be very distressing for them. I like the pictures, I like the stories, I like the presentation and format of the book. A great book I highly recommend for all cat lovers everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars, Worth it
By Anjeli J Sonstegard on January 2, 2014
Format: Hardcover Verified Purchase
The book provided a laugh. It was a pleasure to read and to share. Anyone who owns cats will most likely find these stories close and dear to their hearts.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.99 MB
seeders:18
leechers:48
Cats Miscellany by Lesley O’Mara {BinanGotit}