Cavuto Coast to Coast 2016 02 23 Nevada Caucus Coverage WS SDTV x264-XAiO

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 2, 2016 by Reivein TV
Torrent verified.

Cavuto Coast to Coast 2016 02 23 Nevada Caucus Coverage WS SDTV x264-XAiO (Size: 602.96 MB)
 Cavuto.Coast.to.Coast.2016.02.23.Nevada.Caucus.Coverage.WS.SDTV.x264-XAiO.mp4602.96 MB

Description

02.23 - Cavuto
------------------
NEVADA REPUBLICAN CAUCUS COVERAGE. 2 hours. 10-12. I accidently left a few commercials in at around 36 minutes. I don't wanna re-encode the whole thing just to cut that - sorry. Just skip it.

KENNEDY, CHARLES PAYNE, and DAVID ASMEN

05:10 - PETER BARNES in Las Vegas

07:02 - Informal Donald Trump campaign adviser, RUDY "911" GIULIANI. Rudy doesn't understand why Donald isn't liked by the establishment. Rudy sure does say tremendous a lot. I wonder where he gets it.

12:11 - KENNEDY, CHARLES PAYNE, and DAVID ASMEN are back to talk more politics. Exit polls, comments on Giuliani.

15:00 - JOHN ROBERTS in Grand Rapids. Apparently standing in front of the hotel Rubio is sleeping in? That's weird.

20:00 - MIKE EMANUEL, FNC CHIEF CONGRESSIONAL CORRESPONDENT joins us from a Ted Cruz event in Las Vegas.

21:31 - KENNEDY, CHARLES PAYNE, and DAVID ASMEN is back to talk about infants and politicians, Donald Trump signs a baby's hand, Trump fans on twitter, Cruz fans on twitter, candidates dropping out,

25:48 - ANDY PUZDER, that guy from HARDY'S. They talk about the establishment maybe becoming more willing to work with Trump,

30:04 - JOLING KENT with some exit polls.

The panel returns to talk tax returns.

37:00 - SHERIFF JOE ARPIO is here to talk about his recent Trump endorsement.

I got real lazy about this description at this point. No more panel synopsis. They'll keep coming and going, I can promise you that.

47:41 - Fox predicts Donald Trump will win the Nevada Republican caucuses.

50:45 - PETER BARNES at Trump HQ in Las Vegas. Awaiting victory speech at the Treasure Island hotel.

54:40 - JAN BREWER, former governor. She says the establishment needs to get it's act together and stop undermining Trump.

58:30 - GOP STRATEGIST RYAN ERWIN. Time is running out for anti-Trump folk.

01:01:11 - BEN CARSON talks to supporters about his loss in Nevada. He finished last. He has some audio problems and looks at the mic like it's a mystery.

01:04:44 - JOLING KENT is here to talk about the Hispanic vote and the wide margin Trump won it by.

01:09:18 - Ben Carson supporter and Congressmen from Maryland ANDY HARRIS is here to tell us how happy he is that Carson isn't dropping out.

01:31:00 - DONALD TRUMP victory speech.

~ FIN ~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
602.96 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Cavuto Coast to Coast 2016 02 23 Nevada Caucus Coverage WS SDTV x264-XAiO