seeders: 16
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2013 by zordor56in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

CCBOOT V3.0.rar (Size: 23.57 MB)
 CCBOOT V3.0.rar23.57 MB

Description

CCBOOT V3.00

YOU WONT FIND THIS PROGRAM ANYWHERE ON THE NET. IT HAS TO BE PURCHASED FROM MAIN WEBSITE.

DOWNLOAD TO YOUR ONLINE SERVER AND THEN UPLOAD YOUR WINDOWS IMAGE FILE TO VPS SERVER.

THIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED FROM MAIN WEBSITE AND USED A SERIAL KEY TO UNLOCK IT.

PLEASE SEED YOUR DOWNLOADS WHAT YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.57 MB
seeders:16
leechers:0
CCBOOT V3.0.rar

All Comments

better work much:) i use now 20 client...
thank you
marsters, do you think i finally made it work? here's my ccboot image below.
not sure if i finally made it work coz i ddnt use it yet as server. what i did was block this link "****ccboot.com".
maybe you need to make fresh install of your OS after every 5 months. hehhehe what do you think?
tanx for that sir. on some post sir that i've read, they also block this "127.0.0.1 ps30400.dreamhost.com and 127.0.0.1 ccdisk.com". would that help sir? or not needed anymore. tanx.
works very well on this config + use a deepfreeze or shadow defender on entire drive c: (after you register using those serials), just reboot and it will go 24hours again before it will say unregistered, freeze drive c and reboot server once everyday, it will go smooth
Is this CCBoot 3.0 CRACKED? The serial works fine but after you setup it correctly, the server eats a lot of memory. It is so much lagged whatever specs you have in the server. When the server is lagged the client is lagged too.
It's working fine, thanks