CCleaner 5.03 Build 5128 + All Edition Crack [S0ft4PC]

seeders: 123
leechers: 15
Added on February 24, 2015 by S0ft4PCin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

CCleaner 5.03 Build 5128 + All Edition Crack [S0ft4PC] (Size: 6.38 MB)
 ccsetup503pro.exe5.08 MB
 Instruction.txt1.09 KB
 Like us on Facebook.url126 bytes
 S0ft4PC.url118 bytes
 CCleaner.Technician.Edition.exe444.99 KB
 CCleaner.Business.Edition.exe444.17 KB
 CCleaner.Professional.Edition.exe444.17 KB

Description

CCleaner 5.03 Build 5128 + All Edition Crack

Description
CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. CCleaner is easy to use and a small, fast download and user interface has the modern look. CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. Removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. CCleaner can run from a USB thumbdrive and be installed/run on a computer without a complicated setup process. It is possible to specify files, folders and registry keys to ignore from the cleaning process. But the best part is that it’s fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Features:
CCleaner cleans the following:
• Internet Explorer. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
• Firefox. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
• Google Chrome. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
• Opera. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
• Apple Safari. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
• Other Supported Browsers. K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.
• Windows. Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
• Registry Cleaner. Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more…
• Third-party applications. Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more…

Requirements:

What's new in this release?
- Added Google Chrome IndexedDB cleaning.
- Improved Windows 10 (build 9926) compatibility.
- Improved Firefox and Google Chrome session cleaning.
- Improved Unicode support in Startup tool.
- Improved keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
- Updated various translations.
- Minor GUI Improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.

• Homepage - http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Install Notes:
==> DisConnect the Internet
==> Install the Program
==> After Install Don't Launch/Run the Application [Exit from System Tray]
==> Use Any "Crack.exe" to Activate the App
==> Enjoy

Please Note:
• IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, BUY IT, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS THEY DESERVED IT!
• Uploader Is Only Responsible If Any Problem Found In Torrent, Never Responsible For Software Functionality Problems.
• PLEASE SEED THIS TORRENT AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.38 MB
seeders:123
leechers:15
CCleaner 5.03 Build 5128 + All Edition Crack [S0ft4PC]

All Comments

didn't work for me...after installing it prompt me to restart then my pc keep rebooting and rebooting tsss i have to uninstall the program to fix my pc
thanks
download install dont run start task manager stop process browse to cc folder delete branding.dll then run patch in folder done it creates a new branding.dll in u have that version hopefully this help u i had to figure it out
delete branding.dll then do the patch it cant overwrite the original but can create a new one
Follow the steps below:

1. Download the latest(v5.03 build 5128) free version from the official website
2. Install it
3. Run the crack, if you get an error message then correct the destination file path

Cheers