Cecilia Gray - Drawn EPUB

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 19, 2014 by ka0dinizin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Cecilia Gray - Drawn EPUB (Size: 3.42 MB)
 Cecilia Gray - Drawn.epub2.89 MB
 Cover.jpg538.44 KB

Description

"Absorbing...refreshing...a commendable YA novel with thriller, romance and coming-of-age elements in one neat package." ~ Kirkus Reviews

A wholly original tale of friendship and betrayal through the eyes - and lies - of one extraordinary girl.

Sasha has a secret - that she can make you spill your secret with nothing more than a question. Her strange gift makes her a burden to her foster family and a total freak of nature. Not that Sasha cares. Why should she when no one cares about her?

Then the CIA knocks on her door. They want to give Sasha a new identity and drop her into a foreign country to infiltrate a ring of zealous graffiti terrorists. They want to give Sasha something to care about.

To survive a world where no one is who they seem, Sasha needs to make people trust her. But when that trust blossoms into love, Sasha is forced to decide between duty and friendship, between her mind and her heart, and whether to tell the truth or keep her secrets.

Praise for Drawn

This story is heartbreakingly good. ~ To Each Their Own Reviews

I blew through it in one sitting--loved it. ~ Ashleigh Rousselle, Goodreads and Barnes and Noble Bookseller

Filled with witty dialogue, lovable characters and a dash of romance, DRAWN is a truly refreshing and unique read. ~ Tweens Read Too and Reality Lapse

Words canNOT express how much I LOVED this book!! ~ Head in the Clouds

I loved this story. A real treat... ~ Holly Andrews, Goodreads

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.42 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Cecilia Gray - Drawn EPUB