Celeste Buckingham - Where I Belong (320CBR) [MentalZero]

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on December 19, 2013 by MentalZeroin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Celeste Buckingham - Where I Belong (320CBR) [MentalZero] (Size: 97.98 MB)
 001 Album Art.jpg39.15 KB
 01 I'm Not Sorry.mp38.97 MB
 02 Me and the Ceiling.mp37.43 MB
 03 Crushin' My Fairytale.mp39.26 MB
 04 A Thousand Walls.mp38.06 MB
 05 Armor.mp38.36 MB
 06 Who I've Always Been.mp36.69 MB
 07 Nothing Ever Can.mp38.4 MB
 08 Walk Beside You.mp38.64 MB
 09 Gone.mp37.71 MB
 10 I Was Wrong.mp39.19 MB
 11 Never Be You.mp36.7 MB
 12 Run Run Run.mp38.55 MB
 Celeste Buckingham - Where I Belong.m3u861 bytes

Description

Genres Pop, rock, soul, dance, electronic

Celeste Rizvana Buckingham (born May 3, 1995) is a Slovak singer, songwriter and polyglot of Swiss-American origins.“Where I belong”, “is like a transition in my life” says the 18 year old Celeste, “It is a collection of songs that I have written and recorded in the last two years, and during these two years so much has happened to my life”, “I had the opportunity to share my music, I got to work with some great musicians in Slovakia and other countries, I graduated high school and started university, I moved to the United States but have been traveling back and forth, and yes, I turned 18”, “with all this happening, I often have to stop for a moment and think, figure out where I am and where I am heading… with my mixed background, people often ask me where I am from, and that is a difficult question. I often say my home is slovakia. But this is not only about which country I am from, it is about where I stand with my ideas, plans, life views, music, and more. …. Things are moving so fast that I often have to stop for a moment and evaluate where I am and make sure I am where I want to be therefore I thought that the title “Where I belong” is very suitable for now and for this collection of songs that were created during this period of rapid change in my life…

If you like what you're hearing please support the band by buying this album. The fans are the people who keep the band alive and kicking.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.98 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Celeste Buckingham - Where I Belong (320CBR) [MentalZero]

All Comments

Thanks for this treat sounds great
Nice CD, thanks for this