Cell.211.2009.BDRip.XviD-NODLABS(ENG SUBS) aka CELDA 211

seeders: 141
leechers: 21
Added on April 23, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDDVDRipTeleSync

Cell.211.2009.BDRip.XviD-NODLABS(ENG SUBS) aka CELDA 211 (Size: 718.69 MB)
 cell.211.2009.bdrip.xvid-nodlabs.avi699.86 MB
 cell.211.2009.bdrip.xvid-nodlabs.idx58.92 KB
 cell.211.2009.bdrip.xvid-nodlabs.sub3.63 MB
 Release info.txt17.74 KB
 sample.avi15.13 MB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt48 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kingdom-KVCD.net.txt52 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.org.txt48 bytes

Description

Love for All and Sharing is the first step to solving all the problems of humanity.

Websites I want to share.

http://www.shareintl.org/

http://www.lightmiddleway.comThank you very much

No credit for me...credit to EVERYONE for sharing

http://thepiratebay.org/user/raymondhome/

PLOT

Juan, prison officer, is presented in his new post a day before its formal incorporation. There, an accident minutes before the outbreak of a mutiny in the area of FIES, the most feared and dangerous prisoners. His colleagues can not only ensure their own lives and leave their fate fainted body of John in the cell 211. Upon awakening, John understands the situation and is passed by a prisoner more to the mutineers. From that moment, our hero will have to gamble on the basis of cunning, lies and risk, without knowing what he has prepared paradoxical trap destination.

24th Goya Awards (Spain's top film honors) Best Film, Director, Adapted script and Best Actor.

IMDb RATING: 7.8/10 (1,872 votes)

Source .........: Blu-Ray Region B Retail

Video Bitrate ..: 760kbps

Resolution .....: 624x336

Frame Rate .....: 25.000fps

Audio ..........: MP3 134kbps

Language .......: Spanish

Subs ...........: English

credit NODLABS & to all the people who made it possible for me to share this with everyone...especially EVERYONE involve in the production of the movie...IF YOU LIKE IT...BUY IT :)

UPLOAD DEDICATED TO redchaos2354, Motley Crue, jdpennington, BADASS, W1ck3d1nt3ntz, ceo54, DaRkReAlM, ghostman, karakurachow, megaplay, Emery1337x, SaM, geordieboy1979, timamirrockdude, Noir, Shedevil, bone111, JorgeMontana, BlueLady, xxxUniversalAbsurdityxxx, mc68, TheFalcon007, pardeep333, X, DR67, DiNGiE, xclusive666, pro2kon, EMUworld & many, many more & to all the awesome people who are sharing (ALL THE UPLOADERS, THE RIPPERS, THE SCENE GROUPS, ETC, THE WHOLE P2P COMMUNITY)***wish i could list everyone***Thank you very much everyone & i mean EVERYONE even the CRITICIZERS :)

*****help what we can with haiti or any other in need...the world is ONE big family*****

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
718.69 MB
seeders:141
leechers:21
Cell.211.2009.BDRip.XviD-NODLABS(ENG SUBS) aka CELDA 211

Trailer

All Comments

Good Movie!
Thanks Bro!
good quality for the size..thanks uploader
Thanks!