Century of the Self 1-4 (complete)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 7, 2013 by Ouncelifeianin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Century of the Self 1-4 (complete) (Size: 2.34 GB)
 1 - Happiness machines.divx661.25 MB
 2 - The engineering of consent.divx575.82 MB
 3 - There is a policeman inside all our heads, he must be destroyed.divx486.41 MB
 4 - Eight people sipping wine in Kettering.divx671.97 MB

Description

This iz a documentary of how consumerism waz started in the U.S. It IZ A LONG DOCUMENTARY. However,you will see that the "Reason" you THINK you want ,or need, something iz just due to Sigmund Freud and Edward Bernaise manipulating the subconscious mind. It iz all STILL GOING ON. Thiz iz VERY informative ,and EVERYONE should see it. Tha BBC haz pulled it from YouTube, and it iz EXTREAMLY HARD 2 find anymore. Our government does NOT want you 2 know these thingz-and so I upload it. Knowledge iz power..don't be a Sheeple.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.34 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Century of the Self 1-4 (complete)

All Comments

1. A/V -- Audio was perfect and video entirely watchable on a 21" widescreen computer monitor. If you're doing the 60" TV thing, maybe first download 1 of the 4 eps, just to make sure the video quality holds up on a screen that size.

2. The documentary itself -- Excellent stuff. It explores the real world applications of psychological theory: from how the Nazis used mass psychology to blind Germany during their rise to power right the way up to how modern marketing affects you and me today.

Why do you buy the toothpaste brand you buy and not the others? It might not be entirely for the reasons you suspect!

Thanks Uploader, for sharing this fascinating and hard-to-find documentary!
Pay no attention 2 above statement "Downloaded 0 times". That iz false,I have seen, in UTorrent,ppl dl'ing. Bretts_Dr dl'ed it and so have otherz.Please seed it upon Dl completion. Thankz
Thanks . Only seen the first part of this. Key info
I could not agree more!
"Key" Information,everyone should know.It still goes on.But now it'z done worldwide!
And people have NO IDEA..