cFosSpeed 10.08 Build 2216 Final - 32bit i 64bit.rar

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 24, 2015 by KayOsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

cFosSpeed 10.08 Build 2216 Final - 32bit i 64bit.rar (Size: 6.1 MB)
 cFosSpeed 10.08 Build 2216 Final - 32bit i 64bit.rar6.1 MB

Description

cFosSpeed 10.08 Build 2216 Final - 32bit i 64bit

cFosSpeed 10.08 Build 2216 Final 32bit / 64bit - Multilanguage -
Cracked (Size: 8.00 MB)

100% working @time of posting. ;) It Does what is say`s on the label manages the flow.

cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc. cFosSpeed has two goals - keep network delays (ping times) small, in order to make Internet applications as responsive as possible. And improve data throughput by avoiding network congestions. You can use cFosSpeed with an Internet connection you use exclusively or which you share with several PCs.

Install notes:
Unrar & - Install the program
- After installation, turn off the program in the system tray (the icon in the lower right corner of your desktop), click on the icon, right-click -> Exit
- Depending on the version of the system, copy the contents of the folder crack crack 64bit or 332bit to the root directory of the program
- The default directory is: C: / Program Files / cFosSpeed
- Run the program all done :)

Seed & EnJoY ;)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.1 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
cFosSpeed 10.08 Build 2216 Final - 32bit i 64bit.rar